Chapter five

Faith's POV

(A month after the trip to Paris)

Well our vacation is over. It was really nice I'm sad that It's over. We are In the car heading back to our house in Miami. The boys are leaving for three weeks for tour. We aren't aloud to go. "Promise me you'll call me every morning and night, every single day?" I asked Zayn. "Promise." He said. "And you'll Skype me? And you'll tell me if anything happens?" I asked again. "Yes but you have to promise me something. You'll watch every interview and you'll call me if anything happens?" Zayn asked. "Yes." I replied. I'm really going to miss him. I saw Kya who was crying on Harry's shoulder. He was holding her and tears were pouring down his cheeks. "I can't be away from you that long." She choked up. "You can. You'll have to." Harry said more tears now on his cheeks. Liam was holding Skylar and Niall was holding Katie. Oh and Katie is moving to Florida with us! She just has to get her room ready in our house and then she pays the house bill with us.

I snuggled with Zayn. Just thinking that this is the last time I get to spent time with him in three weeks. They will be going to Japan, Mexico City, Nashville, Sweden, and other places in Europe. "Ok guys we need to promise each other something." Liam said. "What?" We asked. "That we'll Skype, Facetime, Text, Call, and that you girls will watch every talk show, every radio show, every video diary, everything." He exclaimed. "WE PROMISE!" We yelled. "We're going to miss you so much." I said. "We will too." Harry replied. "I don't know how I'm going to get through it." I said. "I don't either." Zayn said.

It's only three weeks but we spend every day with them, every minute, and that's hard to spent three weeks without them. That's twenty-one days. Oh my gosh I just did math!

I'M SMART NOW!

Ok I'm bad at math so that was a big deal for me. Anyways I think we'll be fine. Time will fly by so fast that the next thing we know, the boys will be back and we'll be on tour again. We pulled up in the drive way to our house. We all got out.

"Zayn promise you'll come back and still love me." I said crying. "I will, promise." He said and gave me a long, long kiss. I gave him a hug. Next I went to Harry. "I'll miss my best friend." I said hugging him. "I'll miss my best friend too." He said now tears still coming off his cheeks. I rubbed them off his face and said, "Don't cry you're going on tour and I'll see you soon." I gave him one last hug and hugged Liam and Niall. Lastly Louis. "I'm gonna miss you so much." I said sobbing. "Me too. Now don't get me crying, I'm a man!" He said acting like superman. "Bye! Have a good trip!" I yelled as they got into the car. "ZAYN!" I yelled and ran towards him for one more hug. "I'll be back babe, and I'll love you more than ever. Be strong." He said and I gave him a kiss. We just watched them drive away sadly. Zayn is mine, all mine, and I forever love him.

Zayn's POV

We got into the van and pulled out. I never wanted to leave my girl. I hate leaving people. When I left for the X-factor I thought I would be home soon, well that didn't happen. There's a good thing about this and a bad one. I got to meet my four new best mates and have the best job in the world but leave my family. I see them but not as much as I used to. I love my job and I'm glad that I am one of the very few people in the world that gets to make it big.

Faith's mine, all mine, and I forever love her.

Faith's POV

I miss them already, this is just the beginning of a long, hard road. I hope this time goes by quickly. We got our purses and walked outside for shopping. The first store we went to was a swim wear shop. We walked in and on the rack was a magazine with our faces on it....

The One Direction boys on a new tour and have new girls!

"Open it and we need to read it. There could be some bad stuff in here." Eleanor said concerned. We opened it and saw posters of the boys and pictures of us. One with Zayn and I getting off a plane, Skylar and Liam kissing by a coffee shop when we went to in Paris, Katie and Niall holding hands by the hotel, and Kya and Harry eating food. What the hell! Why would they take a picture of us eating?