chapter eight

Zayn's POV

(Two hours after)

"Zayn, Faith. Wake up." I heard someone say. We didn't say a thing. Every one knows we hate to get up. We are not morning people... especially me. Please go away. Please go away. Please go away. I'm hoping they let me sleep. Why are they even waking me up? I pretended to still be asleep but that didn't work, I got whipped cream smeared on my face. "Really?!!" I yelled. They know if they mess with me in the morning I get upset. "Leave me alone..." I groaned. "We need to leave." Liam said. "I want to sleep." I replied. "Ok then I'll just have Paul come get you up.." Liam started. "NOO! I'm up!" I yelled and Faith got out of the bunk with me. "STOP TEXTING ME!" Harry yelled while texting. "Who is it?" I asked. "Taylor! My ex! She wants me back but I told her I have a new girlfriend!" Harry yelled. He looked really mad. "Let me see the phone." I said and he handed me the phone. I dialed her number. "Hello?" Her voice came on the phone. I wanted to throw it across the room. She made fun of Harry for being British and wrote a dumb song about it, she called Niall a very bad name that I can't say it without throwing something, and she asked me out after she broke up with Harry. "Hey this Is Zayn. Stop texting Harry. You played him and you paid the price. leave him alone. You did something that hurt someone so now you are getting treated the same way. Do you even think Harry would want to date you anyways?!" I yelled. "You know what I messed up, I know! But I need him back!" She replied. I was about to say something when Louis grabbed the phone. "BACK OFF SLUT! HARRY ISN'T GOING TO DATE YOUR SORRY ASS! YOU ARE A BITCH! NO ONE LIKES YOU! GOOD BYE!!!!!" Louis said and hung up. "Thank you..." Harry said with a sigh of relief. "That bitch mess with my man she gonna get it!" Kya yelled acting sassy. "Hey! I'm the only sassy one in dis bus!" Louis said now bringing out the Sass Master Of Doncaster. "Ha! Don't think so." Kya said. Then they had a big argument over who is more sassy and it's still going on now. "SHUT UPPPP!!!!" I yelled at them now making it silent. "Thank you!" I yelled and they sat down. "Ok Gang! Today is superhero/avenger day! Everyone wear superhero/avenger shirts! Thank you!" Skylar yelled and left. Awkward....

"OK!" We yelled and I jumped in the shower. I put my hulk shirt on since that is like the best avenger hero ever! Lou fixed my hair and I was all ready. I walked out to see Skylar in a batman shirt, Liam in a batman shirt, Faith wearing a thor shirt, Louis wearing a spider man shirt, Niall wearing a iron man shirt, Katie wearing a black widow shirt, Harry wearing a superman shirt, and Kya wore a superwoman shirt. "AWESOME! WE'RE SUPERHERO'S!" I yelled. "These are some pretty sick shirts." Louis said and we took a group picture. I posted it on twitter,

@Zayn_Malik

Happy Avenger/superhero day!

Faith's POV

"Where are we?" I asked. "Orlando, Florida." Liam replied. "What is on the schedule Payneo?" I asked because he's the one to always know what is happening. "We are first going to an interview, then a radio station, then to write a few songs and record, next to the arena to warm up and get everything ready, thhheeennn  the show, and lastly back to Miami." he replied. "Busy day." I replied. "Yep." Kya exclaimed. Zayn was sleeping on the couch. I walked down the hall and saw Caroline picking out some clothes for their new photo shoot. "Hey C!" I said and hugged her. "Hello love! How are you?" She asked. "Good how are you?" I ask. "Good I decided who the Godfather will be." She replied. "Who?" I asked. "Zayn! And you're are the Godmother!" She yelled and I shrieked and hugged her. "Thank you so much!" I said. "Welcome. I trust you and him a lot." She replied. "I trust the other boys and the girls but you and Zayn are like family."

"Thank you well do you need some help with the styling options?" I asked. "Yes actually. I can't decide whether this goes or not." And she held up a pair of jeans and a ZAP shirt. "Yes." I replied. "OK TIME TO GO!" Paul yelled. "Bye Caroline!" I said and hugged her. "Bye! Have fun!" She said as I left. I walked out and we walked to the studio where the boys had an interview.