Chapter eleven

Faith's POV

We got on the plane an hour ago and we still have one more to go. I have gotten sick twice now, planes kill me. Last time we were on a plane I got sick five times and it was a five hour flight. I hate planes but I love my friends. Anyways Skylar was asleep beside me with her hands in a bag of chips and her mouth wide open. "Hey Paul." I whispered to Paul who was sitting next to me. He started laughing as quietly as he could when he saw Skylar. "Take a picture." I said and he did. We both laughed silently with each other. "Delete it." Skylar said which scared us. "Sorry." I said giggling. "Its fine just try to be quiet please." She remarked and went back to sleep. I looked behind our row to see Zayn and Niall watching a movie. They didn't even blink. They're hooked. "What cha watching?" I asked and turned around to face them. "Shhh!" Zayn snapped. "Excuse me?" I asked sassily. "SHHH!" Zayn replied. "I'm asking a question and I'm expecting an answer." I exclaimed. No reply.

Ok now I'm mad.

"Hello?" I asked. "SHUT UP!" Zayn yelled again as they ate popcorn. I turned around and I am pissed. Zayn knows that when I ask a question I want to be answered. When I was in school no one talked to me, they ignored me. I was pretty much invisible. I only had a few friends because everyone thought I was weird. I was a little bit different. I had a nose ring, I had black hair, I wore different clothes, I was different in personality. I never did any sports accept for a few years of softball. I was always singing and drawing. I was more creative and musical. All the students played sports. I really never did.

I am just going to ignore Zayn then. If he wants to ignore me then I'll ignore him. So be it. I don't care.

Zayn's POV

"ABOUT TO LAND!" Louis yelled behind us. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. "Moody today... aren't we Zayn?" Louis said and put an arm around me. "Shut up Boo Bear." I snapped so he did. Well we landed.

"Really?!" I yelled and the movie went off. "WHAT?!" Niall yelled. "Did you press stop?!" I yelled. "NO!" He replied. "Great. Now we'll have to start all over again." I remarked and we got out of our seats. We walked off the plane and onto the nice, hard, ground. I need to walk cause I'm really tired. I looked over at Faith who was staring straight ahead with a plain face. What's up with her? I tapped her shoulder but she didn't even look at me. "Faith. You okay?" I asked.

She ignored me.

"Faith." I said again. Not even an expression popped on her face. "What the hell is up with you?" I asked. This makes me upset. "Maybe If you didn't ignore me I wouldn't have to ignore you." She replied.

She's acting like a child. "You're acting like a child." I said and walked off. I was watching a movie for Gods sake. I could tell she didn't care so I started talking to Liam. "Hey bro." He said. "Hey." I replied. "What's up with Faith?" He asked. "I ignored her during the movie because it's so good and she is just being a b right now." I exclaimed and saw Faith's face turn red behind me. Two can play this game whether she knows it or not. "I wouldn't say that if I were you." Liam told me. "I don't really care right now." I replied and we got into the black car. I sat by Faith but we didn't talk. I really hate to act mad at her. She looks like she's going to burst open and punch me in the face. I better be careful or I'm gonna end up with a black eye.

We got to the hotel and went inside. Back in business again. "THIS PLACE IS CALLED HERSHEY!" Niall yelled and licked his lips. "Where's the chocolate factory at? Isn't this the place where Hershey bars came out?" He asked. "Oh Niall..." Louis said and palmed his forehead. "Never mind." Niall replied. We got up to our room. It was really nice, maybe too nice because it smelled like bathroom cleaner. I walked to a room and put my stuff down. Faith came in and started unpacking. She didn't look at me or say a word. I'm going to burst open any second. This really makes me mad. Wait... I know what she's doing. She's ignoring me cause I ignored her and she trying to make me say something! Not a chance babe.