Not a chapter

Hey guys! I hope you're all enjoying my story! Just to make it clear there's like 100 chapters....

Anyways as I was saying I do hope you're enjoying this story. Please get more people to read this if you love my story. Message them on your message box! I'm begging! I've only had about ten reads which is bad in my mind. So please share!

I'm holding a contest to see who can make the best "Change" cover for the next book! So all my followers get to work! Lol I luv all of you so much.

So here's the deal.

You make the poster. If you decide to put the girls on the cover search them on Emo girl with black hair for Faith, Emo blond for Skylar, and emo redhead for Kya. Yes they are all searched on emo but they aren't in the book.

So lets see who can make the best cover. Post the edit on your instagram page and tag @five_lads_fan to the picture. Now so I can get more reads...... please take a screen-shot of this you're on your Iphone, Ipod or whatever device you have and post it on your instagram or Twitter.

IF ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF ONE DIRECTION ARE FOLLOWING YOU DO NOT POST THIS!

Okay so chances of them following you is a little low but still DO NOT POST THIS IF THEY ARE!!!!

It will make them all weird and stuff but I think they've read worse. I luv you all!

Oh btw read chapter 14!