Chapter 17

Skylar's POV

When I woke up Faith's family left to go back to America. So I went downstairs. TODAY WE'RE GONNA BE ON ELLEN! I went downstairs expecting everyone to exited but everyone looks upset. "What's going on?" I asked. "They canceled us! We're on in two more days!" Faith yelled. "WHAT?!" I screamed. "Taylor Swift took our place." Kya said and threw a knife at the wall. "KYA!" Faith screamed. "Sorry. I'll pay for that..." Kya exclaimed. "Oh I just hate Taylor..." I remarked. "We have to go. I have class." El said pointing to her and Doniya. "I have to go home and help my mum care for Waliyha. She's sick." Doniya said and hugged me. "Okay I'll see yah girls later." I said and hugged El. "Bye!" They yelled and left. We were upset. Just angry. Mad. Why her? Why couldn't they just replace us with Sofia Grace and Rosie! Someone descent! I got up and walked to the kitchen when my phone rang. "Hey babe!" Liam's cute voice said on the phone. "Hey baby." I replied. "Are you busy?" He asked. "No not at all. They canceled us on Ellen." I said. "Why?!" He asked upset. "Taylor Swift." I said angrily. "That bitch needs to fuck off." Liam cussed and he doesn't usually do that, only when he's angry. "So are you busy right now?" He asked again. "No... Why?" I asked. "Look outiside." He replied. So I walked to the door and opened it.

Standing there were the boys. All of five holding something. I forgot they were coming.

"LIAM!" I screamed and hugged him in tears. "I missed you so much." He said. "Babe we have another 5 months to go." I said giggling. Faith who was crying ran to Zayn and Kya ran to Harry with a huge smile on her face.

Faith's POV

When I saw Zayn my heart skipped 100 beats. He's home.

I ran to him, happy tears swinging on my cheeks. He opened his arms for me to enter as I did and he kissed me all over. "I missed you so much." Zayn said. "We didn't have the best good-bye." Zayn said giggling. "Yeah. Oh I missed you so much." I said as we hugged. Just to feel his skin, smell his Cologne, touching his skin makes me feel better. I really missed this. It has only been a week but I still missed him. I missed them.

I hugged the rest of the boys and went inside. Right when we did Kya got pale. "Are you okay?" Louis asked laughing. "Kya?" Harry asked. Now the funniness was over. Kya glanced at Harry then ran. "Kya! Are you okay?!" Harry yelled running after her. Now we all followed. We ran upstairs and the bathroom door was closed. "Guys can you give us a minute?" Harry asked. "Yeah." we replied and walked down the hallway awkwardly. "Shhh! Stop!" Skylar demanded. "I knew you couldn't resist." I replied and hid behind the wall where the hall is.

I have the best ears so I have to listen. "Kya, sweetheart are you ok?" Harry asked. "Yeah....Blahhhh." I heard.

Eww! Gross!

"She's hurling." I remarked to them. "Eww!" Louis said kind of loud so Niall cuffed his mouth. "Sorry." He whispered and I kept listening. "Do you want me to come in?" Harry asked. "No I'm fine." then she did it again. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah." Kya replied. She sounds like she's in pain. "Ok well I'm going to leave now babe. I love you feel better. I'll be downstairs if you need me." Harry said and started walking our way.

Oh crap.

"GO GO GO!" I whisper/screamed. Zayn and Niall jumped off the stairs, Liam and Skylar hid in their room, along with Louis and I hiding in the hall closet. We stood in the darkness for a minute and listened if Harry was gone. "Is the coast clear?" Louis asked. Right when he did that Harry leaned up against the door. "He's not gone." I replied trying not to laugh. We heard him sniff.

Wait Is he....crying?

Harry's POV

I wish I was there for her. I don't know what went on while we were gone. Did she even tell the girls she's been getting sick? Has she even been getting sick and if she has how long? I'm worried about her. If she is anorexic I will never forgive myself. She hasn't been eating that much and that worries me. I can't hold it in anymore. I leaned against the closet door and cried. A teenage man crying... well I'm not a man but still I am crying. I'm pathetic. I wish I would've been here earlier.

I wish I could delete everything terrible that has happened to her and have it happen to me instead.

Louis' POV

We seriously have been in a closet for thirty minutes just waiting for Harry to move! This is pathetic! That peasant better move his little

But I feel for him. He cares a lot about Kya and she's sick.

Kya finally came out of the bathroom and Harry went over to her. "We need to talk." Harry said seriously. She knew what he meant and so did we.

"Harry stop." Kya said and tried to walk past him but he blocked her. "NO! STOP! WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME!? WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Harry yelled. "DON'T FUCKING SCREAM AT ME! JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON!" Kya replied and tried to walk through but he blocked her again. "MOVE HARRY!" Kya screamed and punched his arm. That made him move because he was in pain.

Kya stormed downstairs in tears, she was so pissed. Harry was angry too. More than her. We heard the front door slam along with voices calling out her name.

Harry went into his and Kya's room. We were free.

"It's clear." Faith said and we crept downstairs.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked as we went downstairs. "They had a fight. She'll be okay." Faith replied. "I know but what about Harry?" Niall asked. "He'll be okay too. Don't worry." I replied.

Harry's POV

This cannot be happing. Seriously what is up with her! I just asked what was wrong and she got mad at me! If we're dating we need to tell each other everything! She just doesn't get it! I want to help her! I love her! I need her to tell me what's wrong or what's not wrong incase I need to comfort her!

Kya's POV

He doesn't get it. I don't know what to do anymore. I didn't even get to talk to them! They had yesterday off but they spent it alone and with their families. Just today. That's it and we didn't even have time to catch up! I just got sick and didn't want to talk about it but what does he do get all mad at me! Well I did get mad at him.... but he deserved it!

Gosh I wish he understood! I like to keep my problems to myself! I want to be alone.

I walked all the way to the doctors office. I walked into the office and checked in. "Kya Richards." I said. "Ok just fill out this paperwork please." The worker said so I filled it out and sat back down. "Kya Richards?" A doctor asked. "Yes?" I asked. "Time for your appointment." The doctor replied so I went into a room with him and sat down. "Ok so is this a daily checkup?" He asked. "No I don't get checkups." I remarked. "Oh ok. You should though, so can you do this for me?" He asked and handed me a cup. Ewwww....

"Okay got it." I said awkwardly and went to the restroom to do the thing the doctor told me...

After I was done I washed my hands and went to the lab to give them the cup. I washed my hands again then went back to the room and waited for the results. Then the door opened the door.

"If you don't keep eating you will be anorexic. You are near it so please keep eating and take these pills." He demanded. "Thank you!" I said and left. I'm so glad I'm okay. What about Harry though. I'm still mad at him. Why can't he just forget it?