Chapter 18

Harry's POV

Kya has been gone for an hour. I don't even care right now. She has been a complete bitch since we got back. All I did was fucking ask what was wrong and she got all pissed off at me! I mean seriously, how rude! Right when I was in my thoughts of Kya she walked in the front door. "Hmm surprised to see you back so soon.." I remarked. "YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY?! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kya screamed at me. "NO! DON'T TELL ME THAT! I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG SO I CAN HELP YOU THROUGH THIS!" I exclaimed. There was a moment of silence and stillness then Kya ran towards me and wrapped her arms around me. I kissed her neck and we made up. We went back downstairs and told everybody that we are okay.

Zayn's POV

We finally get to catch up! Whew!

"So how has it been so far without us?" Skylar asked. "Quieter." Louis replied.

Really.

"Look who's talking!" Faith yelled. "Shut up." Louis replied and palmed her in the face. "Eww! Get off!" Faith screamed and yanked his hand off her face. "So what are we going to do?" Niall asked. "Fair?" Kya asked. "YES U LOVE ANIMALS!" Skylar exclaimed. "Ok then let's go!" I yelled an we piled up in a car. Faith, Skylar and Kya were in the very back, Liam, Niall and I were in the middle, Harry drove and Louis was in the passenger side.

"Now Harry this time don't go into the pig pin without permission." Louis said. "I WON'T!" Harry yelled. "Okay just wondering. So what do yah want to do first at the fair? Animals or games?" Liam asked us. "ANIMALS!!!!!" Kya, Skylar and Faith screamed at the top of their voices. Gosh, they sounded like they were getting bloody murdered. "I guess the animals..." Louis said kind of softly and sassily which the result was us laughing. "Okay does everybody have money?" Liam asked. "I FORGOT!" Faith panicked. "Babe. Don't worry. I'll pay and anyways this is a date. I couldn't let you do that." I exclaimed. "Come here." Faith smirked and her finger pointed to come to her. Our lips met. We kept the kiss going as I slipped in my tong then I heard,

"BREAK IT UP YOU TWO!" Liam pulled us apart. "Sorry. I kinda missed that." I said and Faith blushed as I grinned. I love her, I am truly, deeply, madly, in love with Faith Davis. I love her so much.

Skylar's POV

We were in the car when "Teenage Dirtbag" came on the radio. We all yelled and cheered. The boys sang their solos.

"Her name is Kya. I had a dream about her. She rings my bell. Got gym class in half an hour. Oh how she rocks in heels and tank tops. But she doesn't know who I am. And she doesn't give a damn about me." Harry said trying not to laugh.

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby. I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby. Listen to Katy Perry baby with me. Oo-ooo-oooooo." They sang. Changing the parts. This is cute.

"Her boyfriends a dick. And he brings a knife to school. And he'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth. He lives on my block and drives a girl car. But he doesn't know who I am. And he doesn't give a damn about me." Niall sang laughing. We sang the chorus then it went to Liam's solo. "I've got two tickets to Japan baby. Come with me after tour don't say maybe. Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby like you. Oo-oo-ooooooo." Liam sang and pointed to me. OMG JAPAN?! "LIAM!" I screamed and hugged him. "I know it's five months from now but I wanted to tell you." He said smiling. "I love you." I said and pecked him on the lips. Then we arrived at the fair. We got out and ran to the front entrance. When we gave them our tickets we entered the fairground. "Let's go see the bunnies!" Kya yelled. "Okay babe, whatever you say." Harry said and kissed her forehead. We walked down the gravel road and Liam was holding my hand.

Faith's POV

We have seen all the animals and we have one more to go. THE PUPPIES! So that's my favorite animal if you didn't know. So we started over to the puppy section. "After this can we go on the rides?" Zayn asked like a child. "Yes baby." I said and pecked him on the lips. Then we arrived at the area. "Aww!" I coo'ed and held a little pug in my arms. It was so tiny. And weak. Poor thing. "You can have it. For free. Take it! It's worthless to me!" A grump old lady yelled. "She's such a.."'then I stopped and looked at Zayn who was also petting the puppy. "Can I?" I asked. "Yeah. Come on, let's give it something to eat." He said an looked around. There was an open bag of dog food that we gave some to our new puppy. "Here yah go sweetie." I said and the puppy gobbled it down. "I wonder if.... Um is it a boy or girl?" I asked. Zayn picked it up and said, "Girl." So I went back to what I was saying. "I wonder if she had any brothers or sisters."

"Okay we can't take anymore pets Faith." Zayn said. "That's not what I meant. I meant what if Kya or Skylar or one of the boys could get one so they can see each other." I replied cuddling with our puppy. "Hold on let me ask." Liam said and went over to the lady. He came back with two puppies and a grown pug. "OH! I WANT THAT ONE!" Skylar said and headed to the black pug. "This one is mine." Kya said and grabbed the grown one. "I want this!" Niall said and held another puppy. "I think you are going to be very happy." Skylar said and kissed its head. "This is a boy." She remarked. "Girl." Kya said. "Girl!" Niall said. "What should we name them?" Louis asked petting Skylar's puppy. "I want this one to be named..... Angel." I said. "Puggles!" Skylar exclaimed. "MeMe." Kya said. "Jessi." Niall replied. "Okay so we have them named!"

And for the rest of the night we went around playing games, eating, and enjoying our new puppies. The next thing I knew, I was asleep with Angel snuggled up with me and Zayn.