Chapter seven

Katie's POV

Ok so the three weeks are over! Time has flown by so fast. We are going to Europe again! I can't wait to see the boys! We are going on July 5.

We were sitting on the couch when the van pulled up in the drive way.

"THE BOYS!" Faith yelled and we ran outside. "NIALL!" I yelled. I jumped up and wrapped my legs round him. He gave me a long hot kiss. "I'm so happy so see you!" He said. "Me too!" I replied. I saw Zayn and Faith making out and Skylar and Liam were hugging. Kya and Harry were making out and Eleanor went back to England. I'm staying with the "The Gang." That's what we call each other now. It's to long to say Louis, Harry, Kya, Liam, Skylar, Zayn, Faith, Niall and Katie. So to sound cool and bad we decided "The Gang" sounded pretty cool. Ha, we're odd people. Tour is almost over and then we have time off! We are going to Disney World in California! The boys are making their third album Midnight Memories and making there new movie, This Is Us. We have to go to the movie premiere in August then to the album release parties. I am so exited. On July 4 we are going to the carnival here in Florida and then watch the fireworks at night. They have some sick displays. That's why July 4 is my favorite day in summer. Disney world here in Florida is cool too but we have never been to California. I need to stop thinking about it because it makes me want to go there now.

We went inside to the living room and sat down. "Ok I know what you're thinking. You can't wait for July 4. Tonight we are going to Orlando for some fun." Louis said. "Why are we going to Orlando?" I asked. "We are going to a club with Uncle Si and Ed Sheeran. Then after that we are going to the carnival." Liam replied.

WE ARE SEEING THE SIMON COWEL! OH MY GOSH!

"Are you serious?!" I yelled exited. "Yes. Why?" Louis asked. "WE ARE SEEING FREAKIN SIMON COWEL AND FUCKING ED SHEERAN!" I yelled. This is a big deal for me and the girls. We went upstairs and got ready. We have to look perfect. I am a huge fan of Ed. A team is my favorite song! I can't wait to meet him!

"Ok styling. Who's doing it?" Skylar asked. "KATIE!" They yelled in unison. "When desperate times call KATIE TO THE RESCUE!" Faith yelled funnily and sat down.

Zayn's POV

The girls came down. Faith looked so sexy. She was wearing jean shorts that looked ripped, they were quite short, a SUFS UP tank top that was long in the back shorter in the front, rust colored anke sandals, and had hooping curls. She looked gorgeous. She walked down. "Why don't you look cute." I said. "Why thanks you look good too." She said and walked out the front door with the girls. "Kya looks so damn sexy." Harry whispered to me. "Faith does too. Lets go." I replied whispering, Harry smirked and we walked out the door. We got into our big black car and drove off.

We were just driving when fans started following our car. "Shit!" Liam yelled. "Why are fans always looking for us?!" Niall said laughing. "We're just so damn perfect." Louis said acting sassy. "THE SASS MASTER OF DONCASTER HAS SPOKEN!" Faith yelled in her leader voice. Every one laughed at her oddness but stopped laughing when something bumped into the window.

"HARRY FATHER MY CHIDEREN!" A girl yelled as she banged on the window. Kya got mad. "BACK OFF BITCH HE'S MINE!" She yelled and the girl's face was priceless. We couldn't stop laughing. Niall was laughing so hard we though he was gonna explode. The girl ran away embarrassed and we all just laughed. Harry couldn't stop laughing either. We saw girls crying and the screaming was getting louder. "Better call Uncle Si and tell him we are going to be late." Liam said and pulled out his phone.

We should've put his window up because girls hands flew inside the gap. Luckily it wasn't even near their faces. "AHHHHH!" Louis screamed like a girl. "FAITH TAKE THE PHONE AND TALK TO SIMON!" Liam yelled and threw his phone to me. "WHAT?! THE SIMON COWEL! ME?!" She yelled.