Chapter 14

Skylar's POV

After a long, sleepless night I got up out of my bed.

I'm exhausted.

I need sleep. But I can't. I need to call Zayn. He's so easy to talk to. So I dialed his number, seeing if he would pick up.

"Hello?" His voice sounded sleepy. "Sorry if I woke you up to early." I apologized. "Don't worry It's only 3:00 in the morning here." He said and I giggled. "Are you okay?" he asked. I couldn't hold it in any more. I sobbed into the phone. "Don't cry Skylar please, don't cry." He said. "Zayn... I miss you guys so much..." I choked up from my sobbing. "We miss you too. Please stop crying or I'll start." He said. I took a minute to calm down then I said, "Ok. So how's Liam?"

"Good. He's asleep right now though." Zayn remarked. "Ok well tell him I love him and miss him." I exclaimed. "Can you promise not to tell the girls this?" He asked. "Ok.... what?" I asked. "We're coming home in two weeks." He said. "What?! WHY?!" I asked. "We have a few days off work so what better way to spend it but with our girls and families." He exclaimed. "YEAHHHHH!" I yelled and ran around the kitchen with my phone up to my ear. "You know Faith's family will be here till July 11 right?" I asked. "Wait they are there too?" He replied. "YES! She didn't tell you?" I said. "DAMN IT HARRY!" He yelled at him for some reason. "Eh what happened?" I asked. "He just spilled his soup all over my jeans! Okay well I have to go change. I'll see you soon, remember not to tell the girls and tell Faith I love her and miss her! Tell Kya I said I miss her too BYE SKY SKY!" He yelled. "BYE!" and I remembered I have to be at Faith's house. So I ran to the car and sped down the road. After ten minutes I got there and I could tell they had already picked up Faith's family from the airport. I went inside smiling and I yelled,

"SKYLAR'S HERE MY LOVES!!...." But I stopped when I saw Angie on the couch crying along with Jackson and Hayden yelling at Ashley and Faith. Kya was just standing there watching. "What did I miss?" I asked Kya.

Kya's POV

When we got home from the airport they started unpacking their things. "Hey Hayden, have you seen my curling iron?" Ashley asked. "No and  why the hell would you ask me?" He replied. "Well you didn't have to get all moody about it." Ashley remarked. "Okay I wasn't being moody and If you want to start this shit.." Hayden started but Ashley cut him off. "DON'T GET ALL PISSED AT ME JUST BECAUSE I ASKED YOU IF YOU SAW MY FUCKING CURLING IRON!" She screamed. "ASHLEY MARIE! Don't swear at your brother like that!" Angie said. "HE STARTED IT!" She yelled. "You're acting like a fucking child now?!" Jackson asked laughing. "I AM THEN! IF YOU WANNA TALK SHIT I CAN TALK SHIT JACKSON!" She yelled. "So here's some things we can talk about! How about you explain what happened the other night at the party!?" She yelled. Jackson looked down then said, "I fucked Selena." We burst out laughing accept for Angie and Jackson. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Angie yelled then walked to the living room crying. "THANKS ASHLEY! IF YOU DIDN'T SAY TO TELL WHAT HAPPEND AT THE PARTY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO GET MOM CRYING!" Hayden yelled. "DON'T BLAME ME FOR IT! SHE NEEDED TO KNOW! I'M SO SICK OF YOU ALL HIDING THINGS FROM THE FAMILY! I'M SO TIRED OF YOU ALL LYING AND SAYING SHIT ABOUT EACH OTHER!" She was now crying. "OKAY YOU TWO, FUCK OFF! YOU, STAY OUT OF THIS!" Faith now came into the conversation. "DON'T TELL ME THAT!" Hayden yelled at Faith. "Don't start Hayden...." Faith started but Hayden cut her off. "YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME TO NOT START SOMETHING WHEN YOU JUST DECIDE TO RUN AWAY WITH YOUR WORLD-WIDE FAMOUS BOYFRIEND ACROSS THE SEA FROM ME? DO YOU THINK THAT IS NOT HARD FOR ME BEING AWAY FROM THE ONLY FRIEND I HAD WHEN I WAS LITTLE?! I MISS YOU! WE MISS YOU! DON'T YOU SEE THAT FAITH!" He yelled in tears. "I'M SORRY THEN! I HAVE A LIFE WITH HIM! WITH THEM! I LOVE YOU GUYS JUST AS MUCH BUT I'M GROWING UP! JUST LIKE YOU HAYDEN WE'RE GROWING UP! IT'S TIME TO LET GO OF THAT! WE'RE FAMILY! YOU'RE THE CLOSEST ONE I'VE EVER HAD AND YOU KNOW THAT! I'M NEVER GOING TO LEAVE YOU!" Faith yelled in tears also.