Chapter 1

Leia's P.O.V----1 day before she went missing
I walk out of urban outfitters happy with my purchases. I'm going on a date with Luke tomorrow so I just had to get something to wear. I always want to look my best for him.

I'm walking the nearest cafe in the mall, I'm starving.

I feel myself being pulled into a bathroom stall

"What are you doing-" I get cut off by being punched in the face, All of sudden all that surrounds me is darkness.

No one's P.O.V
It's 11:00pm and Leia still hasn't come home, her parent are really worried, Her mom is pacing while her dad is tapping his feet which is annoying his wife in this situation.

"STOP," She shouts in frustration, They were both extremely worried about there daughter.
------
It's a little later and Leia's parents are so tired they drop of exhaustion waiting for her to come home.
------Next morning
Luke was looking forward to his date with Leia, he couldn't wait to see her today.
But what he didn't know is that she was missing.

Mr T's P.O.V
I'm in my office sorting out papers when two other adults other then myself enter.

"Hello,How may I help you?" I greet, they both look extremely worried

"We're Leia's parents, she didn't come home last night, have you seen her?" Leia's mom asks

"No, Maybe the musicians have, I'll announce it," I tell them walking into the rose room and going on stage.

Luke's P.O.V
Mr T comes on stage and we just watch as he does, To people that look like older versions of Leia stand beside the stage.They must be her parents, but why are they here for? And where's Leia?

Mr T also looks really serious, What's going on?

"Attention everyone, Leia's parents have informed me that Leia didn't come back home last night so has anyone seen her?" Mr T informs, I feel broken.

I look around the room hoping Leia will dash inside and assure everyone she's fine or someone to raise there hand to say they know where she is, But no one does.

"Wait," I begin "She's gone,"

"Yes," Mr T answers,

"No, no,no she's not," I say while shaking my head in denial

"I'm sorry Luke," Mr T says, That's my breaking point, I run out of the rose room.

No one's P.O.V
Luke just sits in the green room, Trying to take it in. Leia's missing that's when John joins him to make sure he's okay even though John knows Luke's not.

Since Luke and Leia started dating all he heard was Leia, He talks about her non stop.

"John, Where is she?" He sighs

"I don't know,"

"I'll find her," Luke states "Even if it's the last thing I ever do,"