Chapter 9

Luke's P.O.V
As Alfie reaches for the door I mentally prepare myself. For what seems like forever he finally opens the door and my heart instantly breaks.

I'm relieved to see Leia again but she's covered head to toe in bruises and cuts and she unconscious.

I try to run to her but I can't because Charlie has my hands.

James' P.O.V
When I see Riley unconscious and injured my heart stops beating.

I wish I could get out of this grip that Alfie has on me but I can't he's surprisingly strong.

Britney must be heartless not to see how awful this is.

Theo's P.O.V
Maggie is actually frozen.

Literally.

When I see her anger takes over me again but it's not enough for me to escape Tully's strong grip.

I just want her to be okay.

John's P.O.V
Seeing Michelle all hurt and bruised brings me back haunting memories of my mum killing herself and I can't handle it.

It hurts me to see her in this state

What if she leaves me to?

No ones P.O.V
Britney enters the room with rope.

"Right," Britney states throwing Daniel, Charlie, Alfie and Tully some rope "Tie them up,"

"You won't even let us hug our girlfriends?" James questions

Britney places a finger on under his chin and smirks "Why would I,"

"Don't you feel bad for doing this?" Luke asks

"I write sins, not tragedies," She smirks (A.N anyone else listen to Panic! At The Disco.)

The boys were concentrating on what Britney was saying that they didn't even realise that they were tied to the chairs like their girlfriends. Tully, Daniel, Alfie and Charlie exit leaving the other boys with Britney and their dead looking girlfriends.

"Alright," Britney says "Lets start with unfreezing Maggie,"

"You're going to unfreeze her," Theo says excitingly thinking that she was going to let them all out and confess that she didn't really mean any of this.

"Then I'm going to tie her up again," She says

Britney goes to the ice machine Maggie is stashed in like a piece of meat (A.N I mean like really big meat.) and opens the door

"Now she had to defrost," Britney says

"I swear if she gets pneumonia or hypothermia I will kill you," Theo threatens

Britney smirks and walks over to Leia next. To Luke even if she's hurt she's still the beautifulest thing to ever exist. Without any warning Britney slaps Leia. Leia doesn't wake up.

"Don't hurt her or you're dead," Luke threatens 

Britney doesn't listen, instead she puts tape on each of their mouths so they can't annoy her and then just keeps on slapping Leia hard. Harder than before.

Britney is still hitting Leia. And it's harder each time.

Leia's eyes suddenly open and she screams "Britney! please let me go! I miss Luke!"

Britney wickedly laughs "Oh sweet little Leia," Britney says covering Leia's eyes with a blindfold "You miss Luke,"

Leia can't see anything in the blindfold all she sees is a unattractive shade of black. If Luke could smile at that moment he would, he wishes he could say he misses Leia too.

"More than anything! I'd do anything just to be in his arms again," She smiles, Luke loves that smile. He claims it's the thing that lights up his life

"Yeah I don't think he'd agree," Britney says

"What do you mean?" Leia questions

"He's probably just using you! I bet Luke doesn't love you as much as he says he does," Britney says sadly but obviously acting, but Leia doesn't sense that

"Luke doesn't love me?" She doubts

"I don't think so," She starts "Why would he love you he probably knew 2 years ago that you had a crush on him but he ignored it, he's probably using you for fame and lyrics since you're the best songwriter in the studio, I mean Luke would never like a jealous girl....No offence,"

"OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT STOP IT YOU BITCH, WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO THE GIRL WHO KIDNAPPED ME! I LOVE LUKE AND HE LOVES ME!" Leia proudly claims still with her blindfold on, Luke watches her proud as well.

"He's using you," Britney tries to persuade but is immediately cut off by Leia

"LUKES NOT LIKE THAT, HES TO SWEET TO EVER DO THAT! SO YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU TAKE THIS BLINDFOLD OFF NOW AND YOU LET ME OUT BECAUSE ANYONE WHO WRONGLY ACCUSES MY BOYFRIEND WILL GO DOWN!" She shouts

"Okay, I'm not letting you out but I'll take the blindfold off," Britney gulps taking the blindfold off and stepping out of the way to reveal that Luke is actually here

"Luke," She says smiling widely and is full of relief, tears slide down her cheeks "Britney can you take the tape off their mouths now,"

She does as ordered and when the tapes finally of Luke's mouth he screams "Oh My God Leia! I missed you so much! I love you so much,"

"I love you too! I missed you so much,"

Everyone is so focused on Luke and Leia's heartfelt reunion that the sound of a slap brings them back to reality. Britney slapped Riley who is now awake as well.

"FUCK OFF BRITNEY!" She says when she's waking up

James smiles at her comment "You tell her baby girl,"

"James?" She questions to actually see James across the room  "What? How are you here?"

"Well we got kidnapped too," James says "But don't even worry about it,"

"How can you be so calm?!" Riley asks

"I'm not baby girl I'm just trying to not be mad and I can't wait to hug you," He smiles which causes her to smile.

Again everyone's watching the Jiley reunion are put focused on Michelle but are soon as they hear a thud. Michelle's wakes up to be on the floor......

"So Miss International Soloist," Britney mocks "Dance,"

Michelle tries to get up but she's to hut that she can't. "I can't," She mumbles

Britney lifts her up and ties her back to the chair "That was so funny," She laughs exiting the room leaving them all in their tied to their chairs....Well except for Maggie who is still defrosting.