Chapter 15

Leia's P.O.V
I've never felt so relieved.

I'm alive. I'm really alive.

I'm so excited...Out of excitement, I jumped directly into Luke's arms, squeezing him so tight.

It doesn't hurt because of the adrenaline. The adrenaline in the moment of knowing we are beautiful, and finally free.

"I love you Leia," He whispers, still embracing me in his arms. His confession causes me to smile to myself.

"I love you Luke," I whisper back.

It's the truth...I love him.

We can finally be safe.....Together.

Neither of us let go...We just keep our arms wrapped around each other's bodies.

I feel safe in his arms. Like nothing can hurt us if we are together.

His arms are where I belong. We belong together.

It's true love.

Theo's P.O.V
"Maggie," I call, she smiles widely as she rushes over to hug me.

I do to...This is just like in the movies.

When we meet it's like pure magic.

We hug, hold each other as if our lives depend on it.

Even though we've hugged previously since we've been trapped here...This hug feels different. Like it's the hug to signify we can finally be free with each other.

I don't let go. Neither of us do. I'll never let go, I'll never leave her side. Never again.

This will never happen again, As long as I'm here.

Call me protective, but I don't care. I can't bare the though of her feeling any sort of pain.

John's P.O.V
I squeeze Michelle tight, intending to stay like this forever so she's safe.

I may seem shy and fragile but if someone intends to hurt Michelle, they'll be dead before they even try.

I'm not going to risk the chance of loosing someone I love again.

I nearly lost her, and I'm over lucky that I didn't.

James' P.O.V
"How come you weren't even worried?" Riley asks, still hugging my side.

I chuckle at her cuteness. Fear is still present. She's still afraid.

My mom enters which causes me to point in her direction. My moms always there to save me. I wonder what she did this time.

As soon as she spots me, she yells our names and rushes over to shower us in hugs and kisses.

"So how'd you save me this time Deborah?" Riley asks

"I've told you before honey, call me mom," Deborah repeats to Riley for the millionth time.

Luke, Leia, Maggie, Theo, John and Michelle all laugh gathering around to see how they were saved.

"Well, I thought if anything ever happened like this happened to you, I'd need some sort of way to track you down and bring you back so I had the doctors put a tracking device underneath your skin," She answers