Chapter 14

Daniel's P.O.V
I feel bad, This isn't right. This shouldn't be a life or death situation.

Britney's such a drama queen, but I can't spit that into her bratty face. She'll kill me too.

I'm feeling extremely horrible that is the way that it will end.

All because of a spot at a music studio.

Leia's P.O.V
Luke's eyes widen as Charlie approaches us, I grip onto Luke with the feeling of pure fear.

Luke tightens his grip around my waist. But so does Charlie.

Somehow I'm out of Luke's grasp and there is a gun pointed directly to my temple.

I can't run. God, I can't even move. Charlie will pull the trigger if I do. Guaranteed. And I'll be out.

Luke's P.O.V
I'm losing Leia. Officially.

Charlie has a gun pressed against her forehead.

I'll mourn her loss forever.

I can't imagine the pain she's feeling, The pain I'm going to feel.

Hearing her deafening yelp signifying that she'd really been shot.

Our eyes meet, I see fear.

I just feel like rushing up to her reassuring her and telling her repetitively that it's all going to be alright.

But I can't...She'll be dead if I even stand.

My body is trembling. I'm scared. More than scared. I'm horrified.

Michelle's P.O.V
I can't even picture the pain I'll feel. I don't want to imagine it. I can't.

I can't imagine the pain John's going to go through. Loosing his mother. And me too. That's difficult.

John's P.O.V
Repeated thoughts circle my mind. I need Michelle in my life.

My life will be lonely without her

Seeing her from across the room, noticing the horror present in her eyes. Watching her trying to hide it...She can't hide it from me.

I know the feeling. I don't like the feeling but it's familiar.

Riley's P.O.V
I try to remain still. But it's impossible. I'm shaking.

I've come so far in my lifetime...yet, I never though this would happen to me.

There is still so much I want to do. Marry James. Have a baby. Be with the people I love. I'm not ready to leave yet. Not yet.

The coldness of the gun makes me shiver. It makes me aware of what a bullet is capable of. Bad things. Painful things.

I glance over to James who looks relaxed and like nothing wrong.

James' P.O.V
I can't even worry about it.

My moms spontaneous. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's a bad thing.

Riley look absolutely terrified. I see it in her expression. But I've got her.

"I've got you babe," I whisper, just waiting for the twist.

Maggie's P.O.V
Why can't they just do it already. Save me the dread of feeling the pain I'm going to experience.

It's hopeless trying to escape because of the gun pressed to my temple.

I have to admit, I'm afraid. But if it's going to happen, k don't want it to waste my time.

Even though it will technically waste my time.

Theo's P.O.V
I can't even think.

I can't believe this is how their lives are destined to end.

We got unlucky. No long, happy lives.

How can I ever be positive again.

The thing is....It can't end. I don't want it to end. I'm not ready for it to end.

At least not for her....

Or for now....

James' P.O.V
"Any last words?" Britney questions, laughing evilly.

She's despicable. She's heartless. How can you kill someone.

They're all about to reply when Britney shushes them

"Actually never mind, I'd rather not hear your cliche, romantic farewells. They'll be to long and waste my time,"

I can't believe she's trying to cut off all our 'last moments', Well I don't personally believe these are out last moments.

I'm waiting for my mother.

"Pull the trigger on 1," Britney instructs sternly

"10"

Where's my mom at?

Theo's P.O.V
"9"

This can't be it.

John's P.O.V
"8"
I'm sure Michelle and my mother will be best friends up there,

Luke's P.O.V
"7"

I think I'm actually just processing that this is actually happening right now.

Riley's P.O.V
"6"

Goodbye world.

Maggie's P.O.V
"5"

Death is inevitable. Might as well face it now.

Michelle's P.O.V
"4"

This is the end of me.

Leia's P.O.V
"3"

This is a wild game of survival.

James' P.O.V
Bricks suddenly fall to the floor. The wall had a huge hole displayed in the middle.

"Freeze," An officer yells.

Many police cars surround the scene. All police offers hold guns ready to aim at Britney, Alfie, Charlie, Tully and Daniel.

We're safe. I'm safe. Riley's safe.

Britney's P.O.V
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should have killed the girls when we had the time.

Now I'll never go to Lost and Found

"Fuck all of you!" I scream, as the police arrest Daniel, Tully, Alfie, Charlie and I.