Game Shows?

Nico POV

I never thought that Percy would join the hunters of Artemis. I mean, I was at the campfire talking with Jason when I felt the hunters of Artemis circle us. Percy was there too. We were done. "Jason, it's over." Jason understood that Percy was here and nodded. The hunters of Artemis closed in and took both of us as prisoner. "Why would you do this Nico?" "I'll tell you later. "Lady Artemis, can I talk to Nico alone?" "Sure." They went into a tent and Nico sat down. "He killed Hazel." "Wait what?" "We were in hell and she died, got a problem with that?" "Tell me exactly what happened."

Flashback

After I promised to kill Hades she made a pained groan. "Nico." "Yeah?" "Don't be mad, I don't deserve to be his daughter. I died in my own realm. Tell Hades I'm sorry." "No." "Nico, please?" "Hazel, he forgives you." "Visit me won't you?" "Yeah, I will."

End of flashback.

I was on the verge of tears, I couldn't cry in front of Percy could I? (Sorry no pernico Percy will be like a brother to Nico. No lemons so if you wanted that sorry.) I was starting to go unconscious. "She's dead Percy, dead." "It's going to be ok Nico." "That's what she said before she died." Then I went unconscious.

Percy POV

I decided to put Nico in a bed before leaving to say a bedtime story to the younger children. Then Pheobe came up to me and said "Lady Artemis wants to speak with you." What does she want to speak about? I went to her tent and saw Zoe there. "Zoe!" There stood the girl that I had a crush on since I was 14. "Hello Perseus." I hugged her tightly. "Are you okay?" "What happened to your english?" "I don't know, lady Artemis brought me back to life and I could speak normally. "Well I'm glad you are alive!" She blushed at that. "Hey Percy, since I'm not a maiden, do you want to date me?" I was so stunned at that question that it took me a while to absorb what she just said. "Su-" Artemis barged in with an annoyed look on her face. "Zoe I need to talk to you."

Zoe POV

Oh my gods Percy was about to be my boyfriend when Artemis barged in. "Zoe I need to talk to you." "Yes my lady?" "Alone." Percy shrugged and exited. "Zoe, are heard what you said to Percy." "And?" "Are you sure you want to make that decision?" "Yes." I narrowed my eyes at her." "My lady, is there something wrong?" "Look, I like Percy too." I gasped at that. "You?" "Yes." Then Hermes appeared. "Hi guys!" "Since you guys are fighting over Percy and every other girl on the planet, why not settle it by doing a gameshow!" "Agreed." Hermes nodded and flashed away.

Percy POV

Oh my gods I woke up to a game show set. "Hey Percy you will be deciding which girl you like the best! Let the games begin!"

Hours later...

There were some girls still left in the game that I chose. Annabeth, Artemis, and Zoe. I had to choose. Uhhh... "I can't choose." "Let me help you Percy!" Behind me who said that was Apollo.

Apollo POV

I get to choose for Percy! I won't choose Artemis, just no. That Zoe girl has always rejected me, she should get a taste of her own medicine. Then the only person that I didn't have a grudge with was... "Annabeth!" Percy looked at her and grinned. Annabeth ran to him and kissed him. "In fact Percy, today is our 3 year anniversary..." I was about to leave when Artemis slammed me to a wall. "What the heck Apollo? Why are you going against me?" "Because..." "The hunters of Artemis will hunt you down, little brother." Zoe nodded at her and Artemis flashed them both away. Then Annabeth came to me. "Thanks lord Apollo!" "No prob Annie!" She grinned at me and went back to where Percy was. I smiled and flashed away.

Percy POV

Man, I was glad to have wise girl back, I actually kept a picture of her in my pocket at all times. Annabeth came and tripped grabbing me on her way down. We fell and we started laughing. When she got up she felt my pocket. She took out the picture. "I did not have that when I was dating Reyna." "Really?" "Fine, I did." "I knew you loved me." She kissed me. Maybe I would have a happy ending. I didn't know how wrong I was.