4 People In The World

Artemis POV

It all ended at midnight, we settled things but there was a problem, Apollo had been fighting this whole time and he didn't set his chariot on autopilot.

It was midnight and it was bright as morning. Could I have a worse brother?

"APOLLO!" Apollo looked at me. "You're scaring me, don't stare at me like tha-" "REALLY! THE MORTALS WILL WONDER! GREAT JOB A-POO-POO!" He was scared, then he grinned. "What did you just call me?"

Great, my no nickname streak ended, better go all then half way then. "I CALLED YOU A-POO-POO! BECAUSE YOU ARE SO IMMATURE LIKE A PIECE OF POO!"

He grinned then flashed away to move his "Chick Magnet."

Percy POV

Somethings inside of me. A demon, Nyx told me that only four people in this world could control it: Annabeth, Zoe, Artemis, and Piper. I was surprised at Piper. I'm gonna go tell them now.

Line Break

I told them, they were surprised about it. I talked to Piper, she broke up with Jason. Then I heard a scream.

I flashed there and a monster slashed at her leg.I felt something inside of me come out, because of Annabeth.

Annabeth POV

Percy stared at the monster that attacked me with so much hatred that i flinched.

When did he get so protective?

His eyes glowed golden, black, white, and then golden again. He appeared behind the monster and killed it.

"Hey," he picked me up, bridal style. "Let's get you somewhere safe." I looked at him and nodded, I was still in shock.

He laid me in bed and I felt him leaving, no, no. He was my hero, he can't just leave. "Percy," I said. He turned around and smiled at me.

"I'm so dumb, I shouldn't have left you alone ." He sat next to me.

"Annabeth, I'm bind to four people in this world, you, Piper, Zoe, and Artemis. I don't know what happened, I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" "You're not mad?" "Of course not Percy." He hugged me and I felt his pocket, I took out a picture.

It was me and Piper. I felt happy because he kept a picture of me technically, but I feel a bit mad because Piper is in it.

Percy blushed. "Uhh..."

"Percy, I know you're hurt, but will you give us one more chance?" He smiled, I'll think about it, he kissed me and went outside.

Progress! He kissed me!

Percy POV

I wanted to go see Piper, I haven't seen her in a while. Then an Iris message appeared in front of me, Piper was in chains, and she was unconscious.

I felt the demon inside me trying to get out. She woke up. A monster slapped her. I let the demon go loose.

Piper POV

I saw Percy in an Iris message, then a monster slapped me. Something happened, the monsters were screaming... in fear. I looked up and saw Percy, he had black wings and his eyes were golden, all the monsters turned into yellow dust.

Percy looked at the monster who slapped me. He kept punching him until he turned into golden dust. I looked at him, his eyes turned gray, just like Annabeth's eyes. He walked over and untied me from my chains. His wings were gone.

I started crying into his chest, he patted my back. "It's okay Piper, it's okay." I looked into his eyes and we leaned forward until our lips met.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this one! Thanks Autumn and Spring for giving me advise! Can I get 1 review please? Thanks.

-pixelnerd7