Competitions

"But Perseus! Artemis is hot and all, but I like Zoe. She's fierce!"

"Too bad Percy, remember, I'm the mean one, I defend us!"

"Fine, I'll try."

"You better."

They walked outside the camp that was private until all the girls and goddeses (Now called the Perlovers!)

They had a date with Artemis so they looked decent.

They didn't even try to comb his hair because it was imposible... even Aphrodite said it from behind the screen.

Artemis was literaly squeling with joy and Aphrodite refused to help her pick clothes.

In the end she bothered her so much that she finally gave in and gave her a siver dress.

Artemis walked towards the meeting place and saw Perseus. She knew because he was wearing a dark green, unlike Percy.

"Hey there moonbeam." She blushed at the nickname because it was cute.

"Seaweed brain." He stiffened. "Don't call me that." " Okay, relax kelp held." He relaxed again and put his arm around Artemis.

He was just pretending that he was relaxed but in his mind, Percy was screaming that he wanted to come out.

He worked on a new thing he had been working on and ignored him.

It was really hard because it's basically ignoring yourself.

They walked towards the beach. "So you want to go swimming or something?"

"Sure." They changed into their swim clothes.

Artemis was wearing a silver bikini and Perseus was wearing dark green swimming trunks.

He always wore swimming trunks, Percy or not, he was still a ex son of Poseidon.

They went into the water and Perseus warned all the big fish to stay away or else they would die.

One disobeyed and Perseus went underwater and in one second,it was gone.

He got waves to splash them around until he was sick of it.

They went on land and Perseus decided that they should have a sand sculpting contest.

Artemis sculpted Orion, with his mechanical eyes, and bow. It came out really good.

Perseus was sorta hurt but he was okay because he sculpted a Annabeth. With his new powers, he made the sand solid.

Artemis did that too with her god powers.

Annabeth was holding many books, (Percy Jackson books :D) her hair swaying in the wind.

Artemis sorta scowled at it but remained calm, after all, Artemis was more jealous than Annabeth, or so she thought...

Breaking of lines

Annabeth POV

I heard what they said, they said they both like me!

Thalia has been glaring at me a lot lately, ever since I voted for him to go to Tartarus, she avoided me.

When Percy/Perseus said that, I was a little bit sad.

After all the pain that I caused them, they still wanted me. It was so sad that after all the happiness, a wave of depression passed me and I went to my cabin crying.

Then I saw him with Artemis and I was sorta mad.

I get jealous VERY easy. When me and Percy were still dating, whenever he was talking to a random girl, I would get SUPER jealous.

But what about the 4 people in the world thing? He was tied to them.

"No he isn't anymore, after he went into the 2 personalities thing, he lost it and will never return to that."

I quickly turned around to see my mom.

"Mom?" "Hello daughter." "What are you here for?" "Warning you to stay away from MY Percy, I don't want to have more competition. Just give up, I'm a god. I can just morph into you and have my fun with Perseus."

"Too bad." "So be it, he will be mine in the end." (Not actually, unless you vote for it!)

She flashed away. I had to be worried about competition, most importantly, Thalia Grace.

I'm updating more for the past time I did not update. VOTE VOTE VOTE for anything you want!

Leave my oreos out of this,

-pixelnerd7