The new kid

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long! I was busy with school. I'll try to update more, thanks for the reviews.

Percy POV

I was falling in love with Annabeth again. That's bad. I know. But I can't help it. I broke up with Artemis.

I did want a break from love. Percy just died and I'm still sad. Half of me just died, ANYONE WOULD BE SAD.

But yeah, I'm going to train for a while, then I'm probably going to get together with Annabeth.

Yay! I finally made a decent plan! Annabeth would be proud of me.

Looks like i'm not such a seaweed brain anymore!

I REALLY needed to work on my archery, I sucked.

1 week later

Ok my life has changed a lot.

Well my archery skills stayed the same but whatever.

I'm going to ask Annabeth out! Here I go.

I walk towards her. "Hey, um, Annabeth?" "Yeah?"

I gulped and stepped forward. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

She looked at me like I had 3 heads. (Just like cerberus)

Then she jumped on me and we fell into the water. (We were at the beach)

I created a air bubble. She stuck her head inside. "YES!"

I grinned and she leaned forward. I leaned back and our lips touched.

Her kiss wasn't as good as Artemis but whatever.

We went back up and held hands walking around.

Another week

We are a known couple now. Everything is good, awesome in fact.

On Olympus 3 person

Aphrodite and Hera were standing inside a room talking. The room was soundproof so no one could hear.

This conversation was about Percy. Aphrodite, being the president of the Perwatchers, talked about Percy A LOT.

"Hera, I know who Percy's true soulmate is."

"Let me guess, you?"

Hera might be the queen of the gods, but she was also the queen of sarcasm.

"No, I wish."

"Then who?"

"It's Artemis."

"But they broke up, pretty sure he's dating that stupid, disgusting, annoying-"

"Annabeth."

"I could have gone all day."

"Yeah- no, we don't have time for that."

"But then why did they break up?"

"Because Artemis is always with her hunt."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I have 2 sides, squee, and jealous. Squee is the side of me that says OH WHAT A CUTE COUPLE! Jealous is the side of me that wants the boy. RIght now I am squee."

"Um... ok..."

"So what do we do?"

"Nothing, we don't have to do anything."

At camp half blood

A boy was running through the woods, being chased by a minotaur.

He finally saw the camp. He tripped over a root and activated a trap. Greek fire shot up and he rolled out of the way.

The minotaur wasn't so lucky. He charged forward and the greek fire turned the monster into golden dust.

The horn of the minotaur was left s a spoil of war. The boy picked it up and trudged to the camp.

He went to the big blue barnhouse. He saw a centaur inside playing cards with a fat man.

"Hello my boy." the centaur said. "Um, hi." "Don't be scared, I will not hurt you."

"Annabeth can you show the boy around camp?" A girl suddenly appeared out of thin air scaring the boy a bit.

"How did you know I'm here?" "I know you very well Annabeth." She sighed and beckoned the boy towards the exit.

"What's your name?" "Theodore Bartolo, what's yours, hottie?" She blushed forgetting that Percy was her boyfriend.

"I'm Annabeth." (Okay I forgot to say this earlier but OOC OVER 9000)

He took her hand and dragged her to the cool arena.

And that's a wrap! The story is over! Sorry. I'm making a sequel, don't worry, it's called replaced. If you can't find it, I probably changed the name. Just go to my account and look at my stories. Thanks for reading, I love you all!