Inner Demons

Hello people of wattpad, I have decided to continue this. I know you all hate it but, whatever. This is not edited.

1 year later

3rd person

It's been a year since Percy, Jason, and Nico disappeared. Other demigods have been disappearing too. Apollo, Artemis, and Hermes have been missing too.

Zeus sighed. "We will release search teams in partners. All of you that have grudges against each other will know eachother better."

"Athena and Ares, Demeter and Dionysus, Hephaestus and Hera, Aphrodite and Hestia, me and Poseidon, and Hades will be with himself."

Everyone groaned. Then Olympus shook. "What was that?" Ares asked. "Either the foundations are unstable or someone is attacking." "No idea what the first one was but I liked the second one!" "You are so dumb." "You are!" "I am the goddess of wisdom, you little-" "We are being attacked so you two shut up." Zeus said harshly.

"We are being attacked by hooded figures." Ares said. "Cool! I get to see who they are before killing them!" "Stop being so violent."Athena said. "MAKE ME!" "MAYBE I WILL!" "SHUT UP!" all the gods/godesses shouted. "She started it!" "No I didn't!" Zeus sighed.

"THEY ARE ATTACKING SO SHUT UP ATHENA!" "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP?" They kept arguing until the attackers were at their doorway. The door opened and in came the hooded figures. "TIME TO PLAY!" Ares shouted and removed one of their hoods. It was Percy.

Suddenly his demon came out and Ares ran and hid behind Athena. Athena laughed so hard that she was distracted that almost all of them could do the same thing, just not as scary as Percy's.

"Attack!" Their inner demons came out and it was truly terrifying for the gods. They attacked, tortured, and broke the gods/goddesses.

In the end the gods/goddesses were on the floor groaning. The demigods kept attacking saying the names of the loved ones they lost to the gods.

"Flash away!" Zeus shouted at the others. They all flashed away to an old place they used to go to.

"COWARDS!" Percy shouted. They all cheered. Hermes and Apollo grinned in the back.

They camped in Olympus, Annabeth gave them a tour on the Olympus that she designed.

It was actually really well designed, really high tech, it was all theirs now. They decided that Olympus would be their base from then on. But the gods had something planned for them.