Capture The Gods

3rd person

Athena had directed the gods to use their powers. So first Poseidon would cause an earthquake for all of the demigods to fall out of positions. But with all the Athena children inside the group, they were a bit smarter than Athena. The demigods activated their shields and spikes came out of the bottom and they stood their ground.

"Okay, Zeus go shoot lightning at them!" "Sure."

Lightning hit some of them but they were wearing metal suits so it made no effect on them.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Ares asked Athena. "No! Dummy..." "What did you call me?" "DUMMY!"

That gave their positions away. "Great job Athena!" Athena tackled him into a ditch and the demigods marched towards the other gods. Once in awhile they would get hurt because of wheat dragging them down, or suddenly falling in love with each other.

Aphrodite's powers were the most effective because they started to fall out of positions.

"CHARGE!" Percy shouted as the group reached the gods. They discussed which gods they would go to. The hephaestus kids threw a net onto Aphrodite and she screamed about them being all ugly like their father.

Leo was with Jason and Thalia fighting against Demeter and setting her weeds on fire.

The rest of the demigods fought their dad/mom. The minor gods sided with the demigods and the gods were losing so badly that it was funny.

Artemis and Apollo shot arrows from behind having a contest of who can shoot on target the most. The Apollo children were helping Apollo win.

"That's not fair!" "Just because you don't have children!" The Apollo children stuck their tongues out at their aunt and kept shooting.

In the end they captured them all into cages that even Hephaestus couldn't break.

"Come on! Let us out!" Demeter yelled at her children.

"Nope." She growled and she muttered something about being non-wheat and sat down.

All the gods pleaded their children to let them go, but the children did not.

They locked Aphrodite in a soundproof cell so she couldn't charmspeak them.

Dionysus was missing...