Who?

Percy POV

Great, the gods told me to go to olympus for a meeting. I flashed there. During my time in Tartarus, Nyx made me become the primordial god of betrayal and power. Then I was tortured by Kronos. "Son," Poseidon said. "You know what Poseidon? I was once proud to be your son, but I found out that you were never a father to me." Poseidon opened his mouth then closed it. Zeus spoke, "Perseus we are very sorry, and Kronos is rising again so if you could just help us out a bit..."

3rd person POV

Percy laughed coldly. "No." "What did you say?" "I said no." "You can not refuse to a god like tha-" "And you can't make a primordial god do what you want." "What? Where is the primordial god?!" Percy smiled coldly. "You'll find out." He flashed away into his cabin. "What is he talking about?!" Hades paled even more than usual. "Zeus, it's Percy. There was so much betrayal that even Nyx felt pity and made him the primordial god of betrayal and power, he's stronger than us by a lot." Zeus paled. "No he isn't, where is he?" "None of you can sense him, Zeus," Hestia said. "Because you are not strong!" "I know where he is right now." Zeus paled even more. "Then tell us!" "No, you have insulted me. You can't get everything you want because you are the lord of the gods you know." "YES I CAN!" Hestia smirked and flashed away. "FIND PERCY!" The gods nodded and flashed away to find the primordial god of betrayal and power.

I think I'm going to do author messages in the end now. Yep, I am. This was a super short one, sorry.  Can I get 1 review, please. If I don't I will delete this story out of betrayal. *cough just like Percy cough*

-pixelnerd7