Chapter 14

I'm back! I just want to let you know that I have though long and hard where this story is going. There is going to be a MAJOR plot twist at the end of this story. So if you aren't a daring reader, I suggest you stop reading now.

I could slowly feel myself coming to. My whole body felt like it had been run over by the Minotaur a couple of times.

"A human? They aren't even suppose to know anything about. They have never left before. What changed."  A deep voice said, muttering to himself.

I could here this being pacing about the room was in. I tried to stay as still as possible. I was who knows where will a being who I could feel power rolling off in waves. 

As I laid in what I was assuming was a bed, I tried to think about how I got there. I remembered the portal thing on Earth. I ended up in a bar? There was a jackass named Red who wanted to fight with me. Then there was someone else...Zen!

 He knew I was human, as close as I can get to it anyways. He was telling me the story of why he thought humans were extinct. It amazed me that he knew so much but so little. What could have happened at Earth that stopped information from getting out to other worlds.

My mind drifted to its original question: How did I get here?

I was in Zen's "rent room", whatever the Hades that was. He was telling me the story and then I started to feel sick. I was fine before so that had to have meant Zen did something to me. It upset me to think that the seemingly kind being that helped me captured me. He must have put something in the water he gave me. 

He said that he hoped I would forgive he soon. Does that mean he'll be here?

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that the other being in the room had stopped pacing. 

"You can sit up now," it said to me. "You don't fool me human." 

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up. I looked around at my surrounding and was pleasantly surprised to see that I was in a cage or prison cell, but rather what seemed to be a throne room. The strange thing was, there was only two throne with one significantly smaller than the other.

My eyes finally met the man, if you could call him that, who was standing in front of me. My eyes widened as I realized who it was. It was none other than the person Zen was telling me about.

"Lord Chaos," I said as I scrambled to bow to the extremely powerful being in front of me. 

He stared at  me for a moment. "You aren't a human at all." He said with a slightly surprised voice. "The humans didn't know about me, let alone worshiped me."

It confused me as to why Chaos didn't know I was a demigod but I replied anyway. "I am a demigod, my Lord. My name is Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon."

"Hmm," Chaos seemed to drawl this sound out. "I guess that makes sense. I didn't bother to check when you arrived. I just assumed you were human. Very few gods know I still exist. Even fewer know that there are other lifeforms outside of Earth."

He paused for a moment before he continued. "The savior has come to visit me, eh? That's a new one. No one has ever left Earth, at least not that I know of. Stand up boy. I appreciate you bowing, it is a nice sign of respect, but you don't have to stay on the floor."

I stood up and hesitated before I began speaking. "Excuse me, Lord," Continuously calling him lord might be a tad extreme but with a being this powerful, it probably isn't the best idea to smart off. "If you are the creator of the universe and all, shouldn't you know everything about it?"

Chaos stopped mumbling to himself and turned to face me. "Nice thought kid." I refrained from telling him a was a kid because less face it, to him I was a fetus. "But to answer your question, yes, I should, and can, know everything that goes on. That is, if I'm looking. Like right know for instance, I don't know what is going on at that little camp of your's but if I focus on it I would know. I don't see the point on constantly watching every planet so I only take a look when something interesting happens. Like the last few years on Earth, I've kept a close eye on those bastard children of mine."