Chapter 4

•Stiles•

I tap my coin impatiently on the coffee machine wanting to get back to Anne in case she wakes up.

I wonder what's wrong with her and hope to god that she'll be okay.

I don't know what it is about that girl. The way her big blue eyes glitter when she's talking about something passionately or how she rolls in her bottom lip when she's thinking so that it shows off her huge dimples or even her sandy, streaky hair and the way she tucks it behind her ears.

I don't know what it is about Anne. But I'm sure as hell going to try my best to find out.

I understand why Scott's so protective over Allison, I feel the same way about Anne. I have to protect her from all this shit, she thinks she has no one because she's new, but she's wrong. She does have a friend... Me.

The dispenser finally fills up the cup and I hold it with my sleeves because of the searing temperature, blowing gently on the top and walking back towards the hospital rooms. I keep my eyes trained on my scuffed trainers and only look up when I reach a corner. I see a flash of someone dashing around the corner, probably someone in a rush. I shrug and walk into the room.

Closing the door behind me I rest the coffee on a table and draw back the curtain with a soft smile that immediately drops from my face.

"Annabelle?" I call but there's no answer. I chew my bottom lip and walk out the room, looking left or right to see if she was around.

Then it hits me.

It had to be her running past.

Don't worry Anne, I'm coming.

•Annabelle•

I pulled my sodden hair back and sit up straighter against the door whilst moaning in pain.

I try to assemble my thoughts but fail miserably.

Stop it

You're not this weak, you're stronger, better. You can over come this.

Using my outmost strength I clasped my phone in my hand, afraid that if I held it loosely it would drop from my shaky hand and I couldn't do anything. I knew soon enough I'd slip away, faint, pass out... Worse. I didn't have much time.

You can do this.

"I can do this." I simper. I flip it on and force my fingers to co operate, I tap the contacts button and press 'Stiles'.

This was it. I'd survive, I'll get out of this.

I wait in apprehension and then a voice speaks.

"Sorry, the number you have reached is unavailable at the moment. Please leave a message-"

I cut it off. "No, no, no." I mutter.

I have to find someone. I scroll through the contacts again, desperately scanning the names.

My eyes begin to close, I can feel my body giving up.

Hold on.

With one last flash of unbearable pain I'm gone, I drop to the floor and I hear the phone follow.

I only just hear the ringing of my phone and fuzzy voice say "Hello?"

"Help." I whimper before giving in to the darkness.

Isaacs P.O.V

"So..." Derek drawls on while I zone out and Boyd listens attentively, Peter making the occasional sarcastic comments.

Fucking Alphas, those twins need a lesson or two. No one can mess with me and my friends.

I laugh at what me and Scott did to them today. I knew the motorbikes were a good path to take but that look on their faces...

It was hilarious.

All of a sudden I feel a vibration in my pocket. I fish it out to see Annabelle ringing me.

Huh, what does she want?

I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask with a grin.

I hear nothing for a few seconds and then I hear what I think is her voice.

"Help."

"Belle? What's wrong?" I ask hurriedly.

But I never get a reply.

I guess I'll just have to go find out.

I hop up and slide on my jacket, putting my phone in my pocket I make for the door.

"Wait. Where are you going?" Boyd asks.

I roll my eyes. "None of your business father."

"Whatever dick."

I smirk at him and Derek glares at the both of us.

"Remember the plan." Derek warns giving me his most intimidating stare.

I nod at him. "I will."

Then I run out, let's see what's going on.

----------------------------------------------

Yay updated!

Ok so, I know this is short and that is because it's a filler.

My Instagram readers are probably like 'wtf' cause this doesn't happen in the unedited version.

But guys be warned! This story is changing paths.

Did you like the different P.O.Vs?

Or should I stick to Anne's?

Well anyway,..

Comment & Vote :)

- Curly ox