Ch. 2

Quavo Marshall

I finished bussin' and laid back. Kasmira really put it down on a nigga this time. I laid back and she laid on my chest. The more I caught my breath, the sleepier I grew. "You know I got deep feelin's fa' you right Qua ?"

"Mhm" I mumbled fallin' asleep.

"And I really wanna be witcha'.."

"Yeah yeah.."

"So lets be together" She said. I really wasn't functioning right now. I was sleepy as hell.

"yeah ni go ta sleep." I said rollin' ova and fallin a sleep. She snuggled up close on me and fell sleep too.

6:20 a.m.

I woke up this mornin' feelin' good than a mothafucka. I took a shower, got dressed and texted Krislyn.

To Krislyn |
Goodmorning beautiful.

I headed downstairs and saw Momma Dukes whippin' it up. I walked in the kitchen and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Mornin' momma"

"Boy move. I done told you bout havin' them li' fast ass girls in my house.."

I played it dumb and frowned, "whatchu talm bout ma ?"

"Boy I'm talkin' bout that li' hoochie that I caught sneakin' out this mornin"

I started laughing. "Oh..my bad"

My phone vibrated in my back pocket so I took it out and saw it was Krislyn. She said :
Goodmorning Qua.

We had talked for a few minutes before Kasmira had got here. She really goofy and cool I like her tbh. We texted while my moms finished cooking then I ate and left for school.

Krislyn Dililan Carter

I was texting Qua and I guess he is cool. But STILL he ain't my cup of tea. He just seems like a playa. I really don't got time for the heart break and lies..

I finished putting on my makeup and brushed out my hair. Yes I actually felt like dressing up today.

Today I was droppin' my sister off at work, because I had to do some extra stuff when I get outta school and she get off of work at 7:00

Today I was droppin' my sister off at work, because I had to do some extra stuff when I get outta school and she get off of work at 7:00. I let her drive to her job, then I switched. I played one of my all time favorites J. Cole Power Trip.

I put on my seat belt and pulled off. I pulled up to Beckmar at 6:58 a.m. I exited the car and went in the school and headed right to my B day first class.

I took a seat in the back and started on my work. It was a really quiet class so I couldn't help but to overhear the other conversations.

"Yes girl he was all in the guts last night. And he want us to be together" The girl in front of me busted out laughing along with her friend. I guess some people just don't have no home training.

"Damn girl ya pussy that good ? Got a nigga cuffin' you.. And you know Qua known fa' fuckin' all these hoes round' here so you betta watch him"

"Girl that nigga in love.. It ain't gone be nun of dat wit me, you can bet that"

They started laughing extremely loud again "Kasmira girl you crazy.."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. This nigga was just texting me, then he—okay..I'm not even trippin' doe. Ion even like him.

First period had ended so we left the class and went to our next class and Quavo took this class so like bru wtf. I really don't wanna talk to him at all anymore.

Because he got a whole girl and still tried to holla at me. That's fucked up.

He walked in and sat next to me. I rolled my eyes. "Whats up li' mama"

"My damn name not li' mama" I said aggressively.

"Shit my bad. Beautiful"

"Nigga tell yo girl that" I waved him off.

He started laughing like shit was really funny, but I been down that road before and its fucked up. "Girl ? What girl ? I'm single as hell"

"Mmm of course." I said not believing him what so ever.

"No seriously the hell you talm bout?" He asked. I looked at him and sighed.

I had forgot her name "Ka—Ka—Umm.."

"KASMIRA ?!" He hollered. Everybody looked up at us, but they went back to what they was doing.

"Yeah.."

"What the fuck that hoe ain't my girl. We fucked but NOTHING else !" He said confidently.

"Well why would she lie ?"

"Shit ion know" He said scratching his dreaded head. I felt bad for not believing him, I had to notice how popular he was and how many girls would lie and say something like that.

"You need a retwist BAD ! You should come to my house tonight"

"Bet."

Kasmira Davidson

I had just got outta school and I was headed over my nigga well about to be ex nigga house. I really needed to talk to him.

I pulled up and got out my car. I knocked on the door and he let me in. We sat on the couch and he began rubbing my tummy. "Keyshawn we need to talk.."

"I'm listening"

"I don't wanna do this no more. I don't want us no more.."

"You trynna breakup ?"

I nodded and he started staring down at the floor. "How and we got a baby on the way ?" I shook my head and grabbed his hand.

"You don't gotta worry bout it..I can handle it babe. I love you but it just ain't workin" He nodded slowly and pulled away.

"Good bitch cause I should've never left my girl fa' ya hoe ass get tha fuck out thot!" I was shook, I had never saw that side of him.

I hurried out the door and got back in my car. I sped off and decided to call my new boo. I went to my call log and press "Q. 💍😘".

It rung and rung, but he ain't answer. So I just went by his house but he wasn't there. So I went home. I was tired and stressed right now.

Jordynn Monette

I was at home strolling on my Instagram until I got a Incoming Call from : Keshawn 👅. I always get shaky when he calls me.

"Hello daddy ?"

"Hey babygirl. I got rid of her..well the bitch left me. She a dumb ass bitch. Easier for me."

"I told you it would work baby.." I said tapped my nails on my dresser, as I stared into the mirror.

"We should do sum tonight.."

"Let's go out to eat.."

"Ok"