Ch. 7

Krislyn Dililah Carter

A paced around my room trying to find a good outfit and nothing looked right. I didn't wanna look too grown but then again, I didn't wanna look too laid back. I sighed. "What's wrong Kris ?" My sister stopped at my door.

"I'm meeting my boyfriend's family tonight and I can't find anything to wear.." I pouted, falling back onto my bed.

"Wait you got a BOYFRIEND ?" She looked shocked.

"yesss..His name is Quavo"

"Mmm okay girl I see you. Well lets see..No..no..no..no..HELL TO THA NAW ! Alright you can wear some of my clothes.. and this hair..you need it flat ironed." She picked at my frizzy, puffy hair.

"Okay okay. Well I only got...a hour" I told her, her eyes widened.

"You gone need a miracle" She hurried out of my room and came back with her beauty supplies and hair products.

Forty Minutes Later

"You look CUTEEE ! Yasss Slay for me!" She rooted. I really didn't wanna wear a dress, because then I would need to wear heels, so I just went simple.

I looked in the mirror and I had to say, my sister got some taste. "Aww thank you sis !" I hugged her.

We both heard the door bell ring. "Oh shit..He here!" I started to panic. My stomach started to turn.

"Calm down girl. Just be cool. And when you get back tell me how it went." She said. I nodded and left out my room. I went downstairs and unlocked the door. Damn Q. was always fly but he just looked EXTRA SEXY tonight.

"You look good lil mama.." He joked.

"Thank you, you do too." I flirted.

"You ready ?" I nodded and grabbed my MK purse. We walked to his car, he opened the door for me and walked around to his side.

We pulled out the driveway and headed to our destination. "Quaaa I'm nervous. I'm scared, what if ya momma don't like me ?"

"Chill babygir' My moms ain't like dat. Yeen got nun to worry bout" He placed his hand on my thigh.

We made it to the restaurant and my heart dropped. We walked over to the table and I saw a older lady which had to be his mom, Kirshnik, another guy which was extremely sexy asf, another lady and a little girl.

"What's sup. This my girl Krislyn, Kris dis my moms Edna.." I stared at the lady extremely nervous.

"Gimme a hug sweet heart. Your so pretty. Im happy Quavo finally got him a nice, classy girl." She stood up and embraced me into a hug.

I felt so much better. "Thank you.."

"Now dis Kirsh my nephew, you already know him..and dats auntie Eva, his moms." I smiled at her and waved. She did the same.

"Dis my lil sista' Heaven and my brotha Keenan." I smiled at both of them. Heaven was adorable.

We sat down and looked over the menu. After ordering, we talked. "So Krislyn how long have you been dating my son ?"

"We been together for bout' a month now.." Quavo answered for me.

"Okay, and y'all not having sex are y'all ?" She looked at me with a oppressive look. My heart started to beat fast.

"N-no ma'am.."

"I'm just playing baby. 😂" She laughed, sipping her lemonade.

Quavo Marshall

We had just left the restaurant, everybody went home so right now I'm headed to take Kris home.

"Your mom is sweet.." She broke the silence, besides the music that was playing lowly.

"She cool sometimes don't let ha fool ya." He kept his eyes on the road. I just couldn't stop staring at him. He was Everything.

He glanced over at me, "whatchu staring at shawty ?"

I clearly my voice, "Nothing.." My phone started ringing in my purse so I pulled it out, it read SIS 💅🏾👭.

I slid it to the green and answered. "Hello ?"

"Okay, yeah it's cool. Bye" I ended the call, placing the phone back in my purse.

"Who dat was ?"

"My sister. She gotta go catch a flight.." I told him.

"What boutcha' moms ?" He asked.

"I'm not sure if she home or not.."

He kept driving until we pulled up at my house around 9:22 p.m. I got out first, then he cut the engine and got out. "You coming in ?"

"Obviously.." I unlocked the door and walked in.

"MAAA ?!" I hollered but, got no response.

Quavo went upstairs while I took my shoes and jacket off. I went upstairs eventually and went in my room. He was laying on my bed with his shirt off.

I laughed and climbed on top of him, laying my head on his chest. "Thank you for letting me meet your family."

"You good.." He rubbed my butt. It felt so good. I began to fall asleep until he flipped us over, having himself on top.

He started kissing my neck and that made my panties soak. "Mmm yess.." I moaned. He lifted up and unbottoned his pants and pulled them off. I let him slip mine off and hover back over me.

"We gone try something new this time..I wanna feel all of you" My heart started to pound. I knew exactly what he wanted, unprotected sex.

"No.. I don't think that's a good idea" I raised up.

"Look I gotchu. Just lemme take control" He slid my panties off and pulled down his boxers. I was shaky and scared. He slid in slowly, causing me to grip the sheets.

"Ohh fuckk.." I moaned. He looked into my eyes and interwined his hands with mine.

His pace was slow and steady, after awhile he speed up. "Mmm it feels so good Quavious.." I could feel my juices flowing onto him.

I looked down and watched as he went in and out. "Fuckkk yes daddy" I moaned low. He began beating it up and I knew I was defenseless. I had no choice but to take it..