Ch. 4

Quavo Marshall

This li' party..I wasn't feelin' it for some reason. Ion know why. I just wanted be somewhere private and relaxing.

"What's wrong baby ? You not havin' fun ?" Kasmira walked up to me.

"Naw it just don't feel right.."

She grabbed my hand, taggin' me alone up the stairs. "Where we finna go ?"

"My room duh"

We got to her room and she locked the door. I sat back on the bed and just laid down.

She dropped to her knees, unbuttoning my jeans, then pulling down my boxers. Her head was OUTSTANDING. I lived for that shit..

She gagged while holding it in the back of her throat, until her eyes got teary. "Oh damn.." I moaned out.

She was probably the only girl that could make me moan. "Mmm you feel better daddy ?"

She looked up at me, while moving her hands up and down on it. "Fuck yeah.." I shoved her head back down onto it, causing myself more pleasure.

MIDNIGHT

I had just woke up from my nap and sat up. A nigga must've fell asleep.. I fixed my pants back and stood to my feet.

I ain't hear no more music or nun, just silence. I went down the stairs and Kirsh and Kasmira was sittin' on the couch.

It wasn't a friendly li' meeting either. "Man what the fuck.. fuck is this ?!"

"Oh what's good Qua ?" Kirsh asked. He was my nigga and I knew the type of gir' Kas was.

"Hell Na bru. Kasmira ain't ya' cup of tea. She a hoe bru..she just sucked me up during the party." I told him directing my thumb upstairs.

He looked at her and she looked lost of words. "Damn really ?"

He left and I looked at her like she was the most disgusting creature alive. "My nigga thou.." was all I said before leaving her house.

A month later..
Krislyn Dililiah Carter

I dropped what I was doing when I heard my phone ringing. "Hello ?" I answered.

"What's up big head ? Whea' ya at ?" Quavo's voice spoke on the other end of the phone.

"I'm at home.. why ?" I said.

"I'm outside come on. I'm finna take you somewhere." He said then I heard the phone hang up. I looked out the window and his car was in the driveway.

I ran upstairs and put on some pants and shoes. I grabbed my phone, purse and keys. I locked the house and went out to his car.

"Hey Qua.."

"Hey shawty"

I put on my seat belt and asked "So where we goin ?"

"Issa surprise.." He said keeping his eyes on the road, not once lookin' over at me. I grew nervous. I never liked surprises.

We eventually pulled up at this tall building. I had never not once saw it before. "What's this place ?" I asked as we entered the building.

He said nothing. I followed behind him anyways.

We took the elevator and got off on floor five. "Stay ri' here really quick.." He said before walking away, leaving me in the hallway.

It had so many rooms and I really was curious but I stayed there and waited for him to come out the room. Eventually he did and grabbed my hand.

It was a old looking guy in the chair and he was sitting at a sound board. "This Krislyn. Kris this Coach K. He the owner of this studio. I told him you be writing songs and he wanna see what you got.."