Ch. 8

Krislyn Dililah Carter

Quavo was sleeping so peacefully this morning. I got up and went to the bathroom and put on my robe. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up which looked a hot ass mess. I left my room and went downstairs to cook us breakfast.

I grabbed a big bowl and poured some milk, flour, salt, baking powder, eggs, and sugar in together. I mixed it up and grabbed some sausages and ham, placing them on a skillet. I turned the stove on and started to cook.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I turned around seeing Q. "Goodmorning" I smiled. He walked over to me and started kissing my neck from behind. I felt his boner, from the inside of his boxers and it made me want him all over again.

I tried to keep in a moan but he slid his finger up my robe and inserted his middle finger. "Q-quaaa stop.." I moaned out. He stopped and licked his finger. He was a real freak.

"Oh my god you so nasty" He smirked and sat at the table. I finished cooking then fixed our plates. Which consisted of pancakes, eggs, ham, sausage, and grits. I poured two glasses of orange juice and sat them on the table.

We ate then he helped me clean the kitchen. "What you trynna do today ?" He asked.

"I don't know but I got studio time later"

"Oh yeah ? Maybe I should come hear what you workin' on.."

"Maybe you should.." I smiled. He smiled back, then his phone started to ring. He went back upstairs. I wiped the counter off and he came back downstairs dressed.

"I got something to handle..I'll see you later" He kissed me on the lips and left out the front door.

Quavo Marshall

I hopped in my car and sped off to the bando. The bando is where me and all my homies work including Kirsh and Ki. I pulled up twenty minutes later and got out. I went in the house and saw the same bitches in there counting up money and rapping up bundles of cocaine.

I headed to the back and dapped the boys up. "Mane the hell you been ? Yo ass was suppose to be hea' at sem this mornin" Domingo said.

"I had a lil situation last night I had forgot but whats up ?"

"Bruh Cello.. He been stealin' and word on the street, he givin' our shit away to his peoples.." My mouth dropped. Cello was this young ass nigga thats been rockin' wit us for awhile now. I couldn't believe he would steal from us.

"So we ain't safe and we need to move our shit fo he come back wit moe of them niggas trynna take ALL our shit" Kiari said.

I nodded "Aight Imma think of sum" I told them as I bit on my lip, in deep thought.

"Hurry up mane..we ain't got a lot of time" He told me as I stood up. I nodded and exited the room. I got back in my car and headed home.

Damn niggas really can't be trusted..

I made it home by 11 a.m. I got out and headed in the house. "Hey son" My momma said as I walked in.

"Hey ma" I kept walkin' and went upstairs to my room. It was a letter on my bed and my washed clothes but that shit could wait fa now. I ran my shower water and took off my shirt.

Thirty minutes later

I stepped out the shower and placed the towel around my waist. I put on some deodorant, some boxers, and a pair of basketball shorts. I picked the clothes up off my bed and placed them in a drawer.

I picked the letter open and it read
From Kasmira

I sighed, she was the last bitch I wanted to hear from right now. I kept reading and this bitch got me so fucked up. Talking bout some she pregnant. Fuck she tellin' me fa? I ain't ha baby daddy best thing I can tell ha ass is to go on Maury.

I guess this was her only way of contacting me since I blocked her ass from all my social medias and got a new numba. She a sad ass hoe. I balled that bullshit up and threw it in the trash.

Kiari Cephus

"Ion know why you always gotta go out witcha' ugly ass friends, you could stay home wit me.."

"Whatever gir' Ian trynna hear shit you talm bout" I finished rolling my swisher and lit it up.

I inhaled it and held it for a minute then exhaled. "All ya bitch ass wanna do is smoke. You need ta do sum witcha life Kiari. I'm not playin" Ayana went on and on.

"Girl shut the fuck up"

She rolled her eyes and kept folding up clothes. I finished half my blunt and put it out.

I got up and smacked her butt. She turned around and I started kissin' on her neck. "No Ki.. you want me to shut the fuck up right ? So leave me alone.."

"Yeah just shut the fuck up.." I pushed her back on the bed, climbing on top of her.

Krislyn Dililah Carter

I had been in the studio since 3 this afternoon, it's now 8. I been calling Q. none stop but he ain't pickin' up.

"You ready to go over it again ?" Denise, my music producer asked.

"Yea.." She started to play the song back.

Boy were like Jay & Beyonce
Glad I'm yo Bonnie
Kim you my Kayne
Boy we go together
Like Drizzy and RiRi
Meek Millz and Nicki
Keshia and Gucci
Boy we fit together
Can't nobody kiss me
Can't nobody love me
Can't nobody touch me
Fuck me like you do, you do, you do, you do...

I finished the song, then stepped out the booth. "Ohhh girl you sound in love.." Denise teased.

I laughed and smiled, "I think I am."

"Come sit down and tell me bout this lil boy.." She said. She was like a second mom to me. I could talk to her about anything.

I took a seat, "well at first, I didn't like him.. BUT he changed that" I stared down at the floor thinking about him.

"awww I remember when I thought I was in love.."

I looked up, "what happened ?"

"Things just started to change.. He didn't act the same anymore."

"Oh.."