Chap. 11

Krislynn Dililah Carter 🍯

After Quav's game I tried meeting up with him to try and go out to eat to celebrate but someone bumped into me. "Oh my bad.. Krislynn right ?" He smiled showing all his pearly whites. Damn you fine..

"yeah.." I respond. First I was wondering how did he know my name ?

"Okay. I'm Quincy. I been seeing you around school and you real coo."

"Mmm okay.. Well I'm in a hurry." I said trying to cut the conversation short so I could catch up with Q.

"Alright well I won't hold you . But can I get ya number so we can hang out sometime ? " He stared down at me waiting on a response.

"Sure.." I knew I'd regret it if Q. ever found out but the way he's acting right now.. there won't be a Krislynn and Quav.

He gave me back my phone after putting his number into my phone and walked away. I had searched all through the school looking for Q. but he was nowhere to be found. "Hey you saw Quav ?" I asked this boy that played on his team.

"Yeah. He just left.." I sighed. I went in the parking lot and got into my car. I drove home listening to one of my songs. I pulled up and saw my sister's car was here.

I was actually happy she was back. I finally had someone to talk to. I unlocked the front door and entered the living room. She was up, watching movies on her MacBook.

"Hey T.." I spoke and sat on the chair across from her.

"Hey boo, what's the matter ?" She paused her movie. It was crazy because my mom and sister could always notice when something was bothering me.

"ugh! Boys are so complicated.. I just wanna get ice cream and vent!" I slouched in my seat.

"Well let's go get some food and talk about it.."

Kirshnik Ball 🤐

I sat in my car, taking a drag from my blunt. I held it in and exhaled. I looked over at Brielle seeing that she was just staring at me. "What ?" I scrunched my face up.

She leaned in and kissed my lips slow and sexy. "Kirsh I really wanna be in a serious relationship. I been messing with you for awhile now and I know you talk to other females but I really lov-" She was cut off by a tap on my window.

I rolled the window down seeing a nigga with all black on and a ski mask. "GET OUT THE FUCKIN CAR NIGGA !" He hollered holding a glock 19 9mm to my face.

I put my hands up in surrender. He pulled the door open and pulled me out. He checked all my pockets and pulled out two bankrolls of cash.

"GIMME THIS SHIT ! WHERE THE REST OF IT BITCH ASS NIGGA !? "

"Mane ion know what you talkin bout.."

"Nigga ain dumb WHERE THE REST OF IT !? " He hollered sending multiple punches to my face. I wasn't bout to let this nigga just play me. I sent a punch to his stomach and the eye and he dropped to the ground. I stood up and saw that Brielle was just sitting there in shock.

"You okay B-"

"KIRSH !" She screamed.

pop, pop, pop ! 💥

Quavo Marshall 🙇🏾

After the game, we left and came back to Kia house since her parents wasn't home. She was just kissing on a nigga neck and all and I just couldn't get Krislynn off my mind. "What's wrong baby ?" She pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"Ion know it just don't feel right.. I can't stop thinking bout Kris." I said honestly.

She looked like she had lost all interest. "Well okay.." She pulled her shirt back over her head and stood to her feet.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized. My phone rung in my lap. I swiped the green across and put the phone to my ear.

"Wassup ?" I answered.

"IT'S KIRSH BRUH HE GOT SHOT PULL UP AT THE HOSPITAL !" Kiari voice spat on the other end of the line.

"WHAT !?"

"JUST C'MON BRUH !" The call dropped. I jumped up and ran out the door. I sped off headed to the hospital. I was doing possibly 60 mph at the most. I sped past all the cars and pulled up at the hospital less than ten minutes.

I parked fast and rushed in the waiting room seeing my mama, Kiari, Domingo, Brielle, Lingo, and Kirshnik mama.

I rushed over to them and asked, "What the hell happen ?"

"Brielle said they was just chillin' outside her house and a nigga ran up with a gun.." Kiari said.

I looked at Brielle seeing she had this terrified look on her face. "BITCH ! YOU HAD SUM TO DO WIT THIS !" I pulled her up from her seat violently, having her cry and scream.

"Aye chill Qua they gone kick us out.." Domingo pulled me off her. My mindset was all fucked up right now. I just wanted to take my anger out on someone. I wanted them to suffer for what they did to my blood.

"Family of Kirshnik Ball ?" The male doctor called out.

I was the first one to stand up and walk over to him. We all gathered around and listened to what he had to say. "Mr. Ball is in critical condition. He is suffering from being shot in the chest which was very close to the heart.. and also the leg. If he does make it through the night, he'll suffer much pain but he's very thankful that the bullet didn't pierce through his heart."

The look on my auntie's face, it was priceless. She looked so hurt. "I recommend you go home, get rest and come back in the morning. We will keep you posted.."

I had just left the hospital and all I could think about was why him ? Kirsh never did anything to anybody.. I couldn't go home right now because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep at all.

So I pulled up to the only somebody house I knew that would be here for me in a time of need.. Krislynn.

Quincy Daniels 🐍
3:03 a.m.

"Man I did it..This shit don't even feel right." I spoke through the phone.

"Look man chill out, I told you I got you. We gotta take everybody out that he be around. Then work your way to Quav. That's the only way you gone do this shit. You gotta work from the inside. That's why you gotta talk to Krislynn." He explained.

I knew that taking somebody life was cruel and unhuman like but I needed the money and most of all I wanted the revenge. "You do want them to feel what your li' cousin felt right ?"

"Y-yeah man.." I wiped my tear that rolled down my face.

"Then stop actin' like a li' BITCH and handle them niggas.."