.013

Krislynn.
"It seems that Kirshnik is pulling through just fine. If he keeps improving the way he is he'll possibly be back home within two months." The doctor explained. I felt relieved. I looked up at Quav and he smiled at me. My phone buzzed in my jacket pocket. I pulled it out seeing it read 'IMessage from Quincy🙃'. I got away from Quav and read the text.

Quincy🙃|
Lemme take you out tonight.

I really didn't know what I should respond with. I knew Quav and I were going through something right now but I still loved him. And he's the most venerable now I couldn't.

Me |
Actually I'm dealing with something right now. Sorry.

I slipped my phone in my jacket and left the restroom. "Everything good ?" Quav Asked as I entered the room. I nodded my head yes.

I saw that Brielle had arrived and mostly everyone else. Quav went over to the side of Kirshnik's bed and sat with him. I just sat in the chair playing with Heaven which is Kirsh and Lingo's little sister. She's adorable. "Can you take me to get some ice cream please ?"

"Um. You have to ask your mom." I told her. She asked and her mom approved so we went to the food court to get some ice cream.

I checked my phone once again and saw Quincy texted back.

Quincy🙃|
Cool. I understand Princess.

I rolled my eyes and deleted the text. "What kind of ice cream you like ?" I asked Heaven.

Aja.
"Don't do this Quincy. You don't know what your getting yourself into. Have you thought this out ? This is a family your talking about." I followed Quincy around the room.

"Well fuck that. Keith was family right ? Them niggas ain think twice! Why you care anyway ? Cause yo lil boyfriend ?!" He hollered growing angry. I knew Quincy was upset about the incident that occurred with me kissing him last night but I didn't mean to. Quincy was my cousin and I loved him.. in that way.

We only had each other so we started to fall in love with each other. Ever since Keith got killed a year ago, Quincy had not been the same.

"No Quincy. Look I love you. Only you. We only have each other." I pressed my lips against his. Our kiss deepened until he pulled away.

"Dats why I'm gettin him out the way." He refereed to Kiari. I stood there shocked. He slammed the door to his car racing off.

His plan was to get all of them; Quavo, Dimitri, Jose, Dj, Dominique, and Krislynn all here at the warehouse by tonight. I wasn't sure how he'd pull it off but I was praying it didn't work. I entered the room where he kept Kiari held hostage. "Kiari ?" I called out into the darkness of the room. I heard small grunts notifying me he was still alive.

He had about 4 gunshot wounds. Two in the arm. One in the chest and the other in the stomach. It was amazing he had not bled out already. I knew he only had a little time left.

Dimitri.
"Dis shit ain adding up." I said to Jose and Dominique. I mean what the hell ? Kiari texting all of us talking bout some meet him at the burned down warehouse by eleven tonight but every time we call him we get sent straight to voicemail. Like what the fuck ?

"You right. Maybe this nigga setting us up." Jose said. Dominique and I both looked at him crazy.

"Nigga shut up. Why would he set us up ? If anything somebody setting all this up. But he ion know. Probably he lost his phone somewhere." Dominique suggested.

He could've been right. But that still wouldn't make sense for him not to show up to check on Kirsh. We all know how much Kiari cared bout' Kirsh.

We was sitting in my car in the parking lot when we saw Quav coming out the hospital with Krislynn. I wonder if she was getting text too.

"Wassup y'all" Quav dapped us.

"What's up Kris." Dominique spoke to Krislynn. She nodded her head staying quiet.

Dominique.
"What y'all out here talkin' bout ?" Quav asked.

"Mane these text. I know for a fact it can't be Kiari. He would've showed up. And the fact he ain answerin' nobody calls some fishy." I told all them. Krislynn stared down at the ground like she knew some.

"You good Kris ?" I asked. She nodded her head but I knew she was lying.

"Forreal Kris. If you know some you need to let us know." Quav told her. She lifted her head and began to speak.

"After your game..I was looking for you but I couldn't find you so I asked somebody and they said you had left with some girl. And I saw you leave with her in the parking lot. So this guy named Quincy tapped me on the shoulder and started talking to me. We ended up swapping number. Bout a hour ago he texted me asking to take me out but I said No." She told Quav.

He stood there looking confused. "Damn.." Jose said.

"What?"

"That name.. Quincy. It sound familiar." He responded. And tbh it did but aint no telling how many niggas named Quincy we knew.

"I guess we gotta wait and see." I said but I knew if we was gone do this we had to be ready.

Quav.
We got back on the elevator going back up to Kirshnik room. He was still sleeping peacefully and Heaven had fallen asleep in one of the chairs next to Lingo. "Momma we gotta roll. I'll see y'all tomorrow. I'll give you a call. Stay safe." I hugged both her and my auntie.

"I love y'all both." I kissed they cheek. I knew this could possibly be the last time I see them. I hovered over Kirshnik and leaned down. "Imma get the niggas that did this to you Nep." I stood up and walked out. I knew it was most definitely time for war.

We all loaded in my car and road to DJ house. We had to be strapped and ready for all of this. I didn't want Krislynn to be apart of none of this. I knew if anybody else needed to be injured or even killed, it needed to be Me. I was the cause of all of this.

I just had to steal and rob. I guess it's karma.

😛☄️Another Chapter .! 😛☄️
🐸☕️Sooo Quincy & Aja Are Cousins And Their Together !! 🐸☕️
💪🏾😽Kirshnik Pulling Through !💪🏾😽
😞⚓️Will Kiari Survive ? 😞⚓️
🌚Does Quincy REALLY Care About Krislynn .? 🌚
😭🔓Will Someone Die In The Warehouse ? 😭🔓
🔻WAR READY .! 🔻
💭In The End Comment Plz. 💭
⭐️⭐️⭐️VOTE. ⭐️⭐️⭐️