.014

Krislynn.
"I still don't want you to go.." I told Quav. He was basically telling me that he was going to the warehouse without me. I knew he was gone try and pull some shit like this.

"It's not what you want. We gotta finish this shit. Whoever behind this ain't gone stop til this ova. We too deep in anyways. You stay safe it make no sense for you to come along and get yo self hurt." He gripped my hand tightly.

"But baby I can help. I can trap him possibly.. "

"No Kris! That's it you staying at home. Safe. As soon as its ova you can meet up wit us. I promise we gone be good bae" He kissed the back of my hand.

"Ok."

It was now 10:42 p.m. I was more nervous than ever before. My heart didn't even feel like it was beating anymore. "C'mon its time.." DJ said.

He got into the car and headed to my house. I was praying they would all be okay but most of all Quav. I love him so much.

My past relationship with my ex Shawn was a train wreck. I was so in love with him. Nearly two years and he starts fucking on my best friend Aja. I trusted that girl so much and I was crushed when I found out. I thought I'd never love again. After that I didn't wanna love anybody. Especially any boy. But Quav made it happen. Shawn was my first love but Quav has my heart forever. Why does he wanna just sacrifice his life like this ? It's like he's just leaving me. What if he's not okay ?

"We here.." The car came to a stop and I looked up seeing we had arrived at my home. I sighed to myself.

"Look Kris I love you. Imma be good. Just go in the house and watch some tv or some. I'll call you as soon as it's ova." He planted a kiss on my forehead.

I stepped out the car and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Promise ?"

He chuckled, "yea girl. I promise." He shot a glimpse of a smile. It made my heart melt. Man he made me feel.. the way words could never explain.

I hugged onto him tightly. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said back. We pulled away finally and I headed inside to watch from my window as they pulled off.

lord please let him be okay.

Quav.
"You got you a good girl mane she really love yo ass." Dominique said. I smiled to myself.

"Yeah I know." I began to think to myself. Why did I ever choose to go behind her back and fuck with Kia ? Kris had the whole package. I swear she deserve somebody much better than me.

I pushed all that to the back of my head because I needed a clear head about to deal with all this bullshit. Shortly we pulled up to the warehouse it was pitch dark too. "Y'all sure y'all ready ?" DJ cocked his gun back.

I cocked mind and opened my door. It was either now or never. We all ran up and sneaked inside. "Damn I can't see shit." Jose said.

"No shit.." Dominique said right behind me. Then suddenly lights just started poppin on outta nowhere causing me to squint my eyes.

"Well well well..." An unfamiliar voice spoke out. I directed my attention towards him and he really did look crazy as hell. He had this small cross tatted in the middle of his eyebrows and he had dreads. And light skin.

"Fuck is you ?" DJ asked.

"Don't worry bout me. All I'm here fa' is to get revenge for my homie Keith. So which one of y'all pussies wanna go first ?" He pulled out a gun from behind him. I see he was getting straight to business but who the hell was Keith ?

"Fuck is Keith. We don't know no Keith.." I told him.

"Shut up all that damn lyin'. I know you killed him Bitch. Now you gone die." He said. Everything happened so quick I didn't remember what happened all I remember was laying on the cold ground having blood gushing from my neck.

I heard the sound of gunshots being fired but it was all toned out. Just like in the movies. Ian know if I was dying or what. "Come on y'all help me get him to the car!" Jose hollered hovering over me.

Krislynn. {5:33 a.m}
I jumped hearing heavy rain and thunder outside. I had fallen asleep on the couch waiting all night for a call from Quav. I grabbed my phone seeing it was now 5:33 . "What the hell ?!" I began to panic it had been all night and still no calls or messages. It was damn near morning I could see the daylight peeking through my window.

I couldn't do anything but think something went wrong.

To get that off my mind I went up to my room and got showered. My shower was got a steamy. As much as I tried not thinking the worst, that's all I could think about.

I stepped out and dried off. I wrapped myself in my towel and brushed through my hair.

I rushed downstairs hearing my phone ring. "Hello Quav ?"

"No sorry. This is Sheriff Ryans and I'm sorry to inform you that your boyfriend Quavious Marshall has passed away. He was rushed to Piedmont Hospital along with other teens who Are unidentified at the moment. But unfortunately he was pronounced dead by 4:10. I'm sorry but he was already dead before we got here. If you wouldn't mind coming up to the hospital please... for questions ?"

My heart dropped. I couldn't say anything. No words could explain. It all happened the way I knew it would..

"Hello ? Hello Ma'am are you still there ?"

🐌🗣Boring Chapter Iknoo. 🐌🗣
🤓🖋Working On New Ideass. 🤓🖋
👽✨Quav Regrets Fw Kia . 👽✨
•Dj As RichTheKid.
•Dominique as Domingo.
•Jose as JoseGuapo, ofcourse.
👁🔗What Went Down ? 👁🔗
🌑🔍Quav's Dead ??? 🌑🔍
📊🔮I Promise This Book Finna Get Hell Of Good Stay Toned.! 📊🔮
💭In The End Comment Plz. 💭
⭐️⭐️⭐️Vote .! ⭐️⭐️⭐️