Ch. 6

Krislyn Dililah Carter

"You really needa stop actin' all stubborn and talk ta my cousin.." Kiari said as I walked to my class.

"No I'm gone just fall back and let him do his own thing. He never was real from the start, I actually started to like him and he played me. But it's good I found out before it got any more serious" I told him. Quavo had been calling and begging me to meet up with him because he wanted to "explain" what happened. But I didn't need any explanations. I'm focused on myself AGAIN. Kudos to these cheating ass niggas.
.
.
.
.
I had just finished practice. I was so tired and I just wanted to get home. But the counselor said she needed to speak with me.

I'm not a bad student, I don't know what she could want. It was now 5:49 and it was almost dark. I hurried down the hall to her office and knocked. "Come in" She said from the other side of the door. I opened the door and went inside.

"Yes ?" I took a seat infront of her.

"Ms. Carter hello... Well I wanted to talk to you about college. Have you put into any thought where you'd be attending ?"

"Umm No.. I guess not."

"Well perfect..Because Guilford College wants you. They see that your a focused student, keep your grades up, and you play sports. They're willing to give you a scholarship." She smiled.

"...I-i don't know I'll have to think about it.." I got up from the seat.

I exited her office and walked out the school. I got into my car and made my way home. As soon as I entered the door, I tossed my keys and bag down. I ran myself a nice, warm bubble bath. I stripped off all my clothing and stepped inside. I felt so relieved.

I pinned my hair into a bun and put on my clothes. I ran downstairs to get some snacks, because I knew I'd be studying alll night.

I had so much work to do, it was sad

I had so much work to do, it was sad. I took out all my extra credit work and started to do it. I put my earphones in and started getting in my zone. I was doing good so far. I always been book smart, I just I get it from my mom. I took my earphones out and heard banging. What the hell..

I jumped up and ran downstairs. I opened the door and it was Quavo. "Why the—" Before I could say more, he attacked my lips. It was just this feeling that ran through my body telling me that I wanted him. It was more of a craving for him.

He walked me backwards, not breaking the kiss. We ended up on the couch, where he slowly began sliding off my pants, than my panties.

His tongue met my clit and he went to work. I had just experienced my first orgasm and I wanted more. "I wanna feel you." I begged.

He looked down at my body and pulled down his pants, revealing his bulge. He looked huge. I was scared as ever. My body was trembling.

He pulled down his boxers and I regretted what I had said. "No.." I slid up, but he pulled me back down.

"You don't gotta be scared, Imma take care of you." His words were so smooth. I believed every word he said I trusted him.. and I wasn't sure why.

Quavo Marshall

I laid beside Krislyn as she fell asleep on my chest, I slowly got up, trying not to wake her up and pulled my boxers on along with my joggers. "Where you going ?" She asked softly.

"I got sum ta do. I'll see you tomar." I pulled my shirt on and grabbed my phone.

"Quavious please don't have me out here lookin' stupid. I want something real. I'm tired of being played and told lies.."

I sat on the side of her bed and just saw all the pain and hurt in her eyes. It was like I could connect with her. "I promise I won't babygirl. When you wit me, I promise to always be there for you"

"I love you q."

"I love you too princess" I kissed her lips and got up. I walked down the stairs and made sure to lock the door. I felt matured..It was weird but I just had a good ass feeling. I never had this feeling before but, I knew I didn't want it to go away.

Afternoon

I called the boys over, so now we was all just chillen in the living room. "So you fucked ?" Kiari asked.

I sighed, "Bruh I told you it's more than that. I actually..love her." They all busted out into laughter.

"Nigga yeen in love wit dat hoe, you pussy whipped" Dimitri corrected.

"First off, ya'll niggas don't know shit bout love—"

"Nigga neither do you" Domingo cut me off.

"But STILL I know how she make me feel and I ain't felt that shit befo'. Ya'll niggas gone see" I was confident in myself.

"You trippen. Dat hoe got you all da way gone" Justin chuckled.

"Fuck ya'll.." I put the controller down and went upstairs. A million and one thought was racing through my mind. What if I'm not in love ? What if I am just pussy whipped ? Or what if I'm just giving this too much though..

I picked up my phone and called Kris. She answered on the second ring, "Hello ?" She asked in a torpid voice.

"Damn was you still sleep ?" I asked.

"I was but I'm up now" I heard water start to running.

"Ight.. Well I was thankin' since we official, I want you to meet my family"

It was a long pause, "Hello you still there ?"

"Oh yeah m-my bad. But tonight ?"

"I mean yeah if yeen busy or nun" I said nervously.

"Thats cool. What time ?"

"Round' sem.."

"Okay" I hung up the phone and called my momma.

"Ma..you busy tonight?"
"——————"
"Yeah I wantcha ta meet somebody.."
"——————"
"Okay momma."

I got up and started to look for something to wear.