Chap. 10

hey babes I know I haven't been updating because of school and plus I need time for myself and TBH writing is stressful. You have to come up with new ideas plus making sure everything's perfect. BUT NO MORE EXCUSES! It's summer 2k17' and I'm back with the updates. I also will be making more books plus one additional book to tell you guys what's going on in my life or if I'm not updating. You'll know why. But yeah. thanks boos for being patient.

KRISLYN DILILAH CARTER 🍯.
A WEEK LATER

I had just left the mall, picking up Quavo's food. Since he had made the football team he been so busy and I missed seeing him. I told him I was gone come and see him today so that's what I was doing now.

I pulled up at his home by 4:15 pm. I cut the engine and got out. I knocked on the door and his mom Ms. Edna, what she liked for me to call her, answered. "Hey pretty girl." She smiled pulling me into a hug.

She was so sweet to me. "Is Quavious here ?"

"Yes. He's upstairs.." I nodded and walked upstairs to his room and knocked. He opened the door and the strong smell of weed hit me.

"Umm..Hey Q.." I walked in and sat on his bed.

"Wassup.." He took the food from my hands.

"How football ?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders as if the conversation was boring or he wanted to not talk. My eyes wondered around his room.

"I been in the studio and I made this song.. I want you to hear it." I smiled but he didn't look up not once.

"That's cool. I will when I get the chance...." He said then resumed his 2k game. I couldn't even explain my thoughts right now.

Had I grew boring ? "Well I'll call you later..." I said getting up. He was too focused on his game to hear me. I left and got back in my car. I wanted to cry to myself. I didn't deserve this. The same things were happening all over again.. just like Keshawn.

I drove home and pulled up by 5:32 pm. I entered the house but no one was home as always..

Kasmira Davidson

I looked down at my 2 month growing belly and sighed. Neither Quavo or KeShawn wanted to step up and be a father. I didn't know who's baby it was honestly. I knew I had messed with one of KeShawn's friends before but I rather kept that unknown.

I wanted to tell my mom but I was too afraid. I knew she would probably kick me out or worst, BUT I knew I had to. I unlocked my phone and went into my messages.

Mom ❤️ | I have to talk to you about something when you get home.

She worked from 7 til 6 so it wouldn't be long before she was home. I went into my bathroom and showered. If I was planning to have his baby I knew it was things I had to step up and do. I needed to get a job and all.

7:00 p.m.

I sat on the couch with a blanket over me. My mom came and sat down next to me. "What is it you wanted to talk to me about ?"

I sighed, "Ma ? Please don't be mad I made this decision myself and I know it's taking on a big responsibility.."

"Okay. What is it ?"

"I-I'm pregnant." Her facial expression was too blank to even make out. I was prepared for what ever she was about to say.

"It's okay. I had you at a young age too. But what do you wanna do with it ?"

"I wanna keep it.."

KeShawn Day

Bang Bang Bang ! I heard banging on my door. "Who dumb ass bangin on my fuckin door like they crazy !" I hollered. I put my blunt out and went to the door. I unlocked it and was attacked to the floor by a police officer.

"Mane what the fuck!" I yelled. I was cuffed in handcuffs and took out to the police car.

"What the hell I'm being took fa ?"

"The rape and assault of Tiara Miller.." He slammed the door. I huffed and sat back. I watched as they carried all my drugs out the house.

"fuck.." I mumbled. I knew this time I was gone be doing some serious time.

Quavo Marshall
Two days later

It was Friday night and I was finna play my first game. I was hyped and ready. "Alright boys! Get ready to play this game tonight and NO FIGHTS or y'all kicked off the team. That's it!" Coach said. We all nodded and gathered around.

"What team ?!"

"Falcons!"

"What team ?!"

"Falcons!" We chanted.

Five minutes later we left out and ran onto the field. The sound of everybody cheering us on just made me happy. I looked up and saw Kia and smiled.. until I saw two seats down Krislyn. We got lined up so we could start the kick off.

"DOWN SET HUT !"

End of the game

The game was over and Falcons took the WIN. "Damn Quav. You were a beast out there tonight.." A pretty girl with braces flirted.

"Thank ya.." I walked away.

"Wassup stranger ?" I heard from behind. I turned around and saw Kia. She had the biggest smile ever she was so cute.

"Stranger ? I'm no stranger." I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and pulled her into a hug.

"Yeah yeah. You did good. Ian know you could play like that." She joked.

"Gir stop playin." I laughed.

Krislynn In Mm. 😍

I know this chapter boring but I have so many books I wanna upload. Plus I have other books I wanna update which is kinda hard. BUT I'm trying. A lot of y'all wanted a update on this book so here it is. I'll try to update again today && get back to my regular updating schedule. BUT yeahhh . Thanks for baring with me ❤️