Ch. 3

Krislyn Dililah Carter

I had just finished twisting Quavo's hair and I did a pretty damn good job. "Damn you lookin' MUCH betta" I complimented.

I handed him the mirror for him to see. He played around in his hair while I put the stuff I used to do his hair up.

"Damn this do look good. Here.." I turned around and saw him holdin' out a 100 dollar bill.

"You good"

I cut the light off and walked out the bathroom. I fell onto the bed, laying on my stomach. I opened my book and started to read over most of my lyrics.

"Whatchu doing?" He laid beside me.

"Nun.." I said. He snatched the book from in front of me and started to read.

"Give it back.." I demanded and sat up. 

"Hol' up dis good..you wrote dis ?" He looked up into my eyes. I grew nervous, I never let nobody EVER read my lyrics.

It was because it was so intense and sexual..and I didn't like expressing my feelings.

"Maybe and thanks but can I have my book back ?"

"Yeah. And it's gettin' late. Moms gone be lookin' fa me.." He stood up putting on his jacket.

"Mhm.." I sat the book on my desk next to my bed and grabbed my phone to see I had two missed calls from 901-223-0917.

It looked familiar.. But whoever it was could wait for later.

"Goodnight babygir" Quavo said.

"Goodnight."

Quavo Marshall

I had just left Krislyn house and made it home. My phone had went out so I charged it up and saw I had over 20+ calls from Kasmira.

Damn this girl done lost her mind.. I pulled my shirt ova my head and tossed it on the flo'.

I went Ina bathroom and started my shower. I showered for 45 minutes then got out. I put on a pair of boxers and laid on my bed.

I was strolling on my Instagram, then I saw a group picture Krislyn was tagged in on Aja page. So I requested to follow her.

I got another call from Kasmira. I answered it and spoke "What ?"

"What ? Nigga I been callin' you all day! The hell you been ? You too damn busy you can't answer yo phone.."

I thought to myself why the fuck she talkin' to like I'm ha nigga ?!

"Bru chill wit allat. Whachu' want ?" I asked annoyed by the conversation.

She was quiet for awhile then she spoke "I really need some company..Can I come ova ? Or you can come ova ?"

"Man Na. We can talk right now. I'm too tired to be driven and if you come ova we gone end up fuckin' and my momma gotta work ina mornin" I told her just being honest.

"Ohh...okay"

Aja Peaks

I knew it was wrong for me to be trynna win Kris friendship back..but she was a good ass friend and I really need her right now.

I called her once again and surprisingly she picked up, "Hello ?"

"Hey its Aja.. I know I'm probably the last person you wanna talk to, but I need to talk to somebody."

"Well I can't trust you and your right. You are the last person I wanna talk to.."

I sighed, "Look I understand..What I did was wrong. But if it makes you feel any better.. Keyshawn and I are over. H-he left me."

"Good BITCH you deserve it. Don't come back to me lookin' for sorrow. Fuck you and him." She said then I heard the dial tone.

Jordynn Monette

"Aw baby this is so romantic.." I said as we pulled up at a lake, where the stars were glistening in the sky.

"You kno' I had ta do some nice fa my baby." He stroked my cheek.

I sat back and we just listening to slow music, I felt so calm and relaxed.

He placed his hand on my thigh and looked over at me wit soft eyes, "Let's get in the back.."

"For what ?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You kno'.." He smirked.

"I don't want to." His smirk faded and he looked like he was frustrated.

"Do you love me or not ?"

I gripped his face and made him look at me, "you kno' I love you boy !"

"Well if you did, you would do it.."

I looked away and just paused. I really did love him and I didn't want him thinking I didn't..

"Okay.." A smile plastered on his face and he leaned over kissing me deeply and aggressive.

Hours later

It was now 3 in the morning and Keyshawn had just dropped me off at home. My body felt so disgusted and it hurt so badly.

He took my virginity and I didn't know how to feel about it. I crept upstairs to my room and took off all my clothes.

I ran my bath water and got in. I felt so disgusted with not just myself but how did I just let him fuck..

I should've made him waited.

Kirshnik Ball
Friday  

It had just struck 5:37 p.m. so I left basketball practice so I could head home and get ready for this party tonight.

Kasmira always threw parties on Friday nights. I lowkey had a thang fa' her, but everybody been sayin' she a hoe.

Ian wanna believe it.. So until I got proof, I won't believe it. I went ahead and hopped in the shower cause I was sweaty.

I picked out a white v-neck shirt, some Polo Sullivan Slim fit jeans, with my Jordan Retro 9s all white.

I put on my Rolex and sprayed on some cologne. I grabbed my phone and keys, then headed out the house.

As soon as I got in, I got a Incoming call from Brielle 🤦🏾‍♂️. I had only been talkin' to her for a week now and she was needy as fuck. I can't breathe without her.

I picked up the phone already becoming annoyed, "what's up ?"

"Kirshhh I miss you.. can we chill tonight pleaseeeee ?"

"Not right now Bri..I'll see what Ima do lata. I'll letcha' kno.."

"Okay. I love you..." It grew silent and awkward. I knew I didn't love her back but I had deep feelings for her.

I knew I ain't want nobody else to have what I had cause she was something good. I just didn't put in my part..

"Alright I gotta go now.." I ended the call and slid my phone back into my pocket.

The damn party was already crowded and it's only 8:20. I parked on the side and got out.

I headed inside and dapped all my niggas. This hoe was jumpin'.