Ch. 5

A Month Later
Krislyn Dililiah Carter

"Can you hurry upppp..." Quavo nagged. We planed to go to the mall today so I was getting ready. 

I sprayed on some perfume and made sure my hair was lookin' good. I captured my photo in the bathroom mirror and posted it to my snap.

"I'm ready now

"I'm ready now.." I exited the bathroom and grabbed my bag.

"Mm.." Quavo hummed. I turned around and looked at him and he was surely not focused on my face.

"C'mon boy !" I laughed. He got up and we went downstairs. We got in his car and sped off. Quavo drives like a fucking maniac so whenever I'm in the car with him I make sure I wear my seat belt.

We made it to Lenox around 4:30. I got out and Quavo walked beside me. He opened the door for me and all. Its my first time actually being in public with him.

"Where you trynna go first ?" He asked.

"Rue 21" I said, that was my all time favorite store. We got on the elevator and went up to the store. I looked around and tried on most of the things I liked.

I was trying on these jeans that were high waist and I needed a opinion. "Quavo how these look ?"

He looked up from his phone and licked his pink plump lips, "They look good as fuck on ya'. You gettin' nem." He assured.

I smirked and went back in the bathroom and took them off.

We took all the clothes to the counter and paid for them. It totaled up to $220.72. We went half and half. "Thanks Qua" I said as we walked out the store and he carried my bags.

"Yeen gotta thank me gir" He told me.

I grabbed his free hand and he looked down and smiled at me.

Later That Night

"You wanna stay the night ?" I asked Qua as I pulled my hoodie over my head and tossed it somewhere in my hamper.

"Naw I got some ta do. But ima call ya.." He said still on his phone.

I slid my shoes off and crawled upon the bed, and laid my head on his chest. "I love you q."

"...I love you too Kris." He said then planted a kiss on my forehead. I inhaled his scent as I drifted off to sleep.

Kasmira Davidson

"Girl don't even trip you know he ion want tha ugly ass bitch. She ain't een on our level." Jordynn assured me.

Jordynn was tryin' to calm me down, he had seen Qua at the mall, wit some girl and I was furious..

"You right but he on the way so I'll talk to ya later.." I told her and let her out.

As soon as she pulled off, he pulled up. I waited for him as he got out and walked inside. He sat on the couch and I sat beside him.

"You still mad huh ?" I knew he was probably still mad at me about the party situation, but really that was nothing.

"Yeah that was some hoe ass shit, trynna fuck wit my boy. I can't have dat shawty.." I stared down fumbling with my nails.

"I know baby. I wasn't gonna do nun wit him, just chillen.."

"Ight..it's whatever"

"NOW tell me who the fuck dat bitch was you was wit today at da mall !" I shoved his head aggressive. We both jumped up.

"Bitch keep ya hands df off me fa I hitcha ass'. And fuck you worried bout who I'm wit fa ?!" He hollered.

"Cause you MY nigga. Nobodies else."

"Bitch what ?! I ain't ya nigga" He spat.

"Yes the fuck you are you said it yourself."

He looked at me like I was the crazy one, "Yes Qua you did."

"When ?"

"After we fucked !"

He grew quiet and I could tell he was thinking. "Bitch I was sleepy. Ian know what I was sayin.."

I was lost of what to say next. I been going crazy over a nigga that ain't een mine.. "So you don't want me ?"

" I really don't.. You too crazy fa me and you got a hoe reputation. I really just wanted ta fuck.." He picked up his keys from the floor.

"Fuck you Quavo !" I threw a vase at him but he dodged it, having it shatter onto the floor.

He went out the door and slammed it. I watched as he sped off. A tear ran down my face, but only because of how angry I was. I heard buzzing so I turned around to see what it was.

I saw flashing under the couch, so I walked over to it and discovered it was quavo phone.

The phone read Incoming call from KrisPrettyAss 🤤💜.

I slid the green across and the girl spoke. "Q. you left your Nike socks that you got from the mall. I'll put them up for you.."

My heart beat started to increase. I did the first idea that came to mind, "Ohhh yess Quaaa" I faked a moan.

I increased my breathing and got even louder. Soon the phone call dropped..

Offset

"Damn that ho cray.." I said to Qua.

"I know bruh and ion know where tha fuck my phone done went" He said. These hoes trynna get us fucked up.

My phone started ringing in my lap, I picked it up and it read a unsaved numba'. I answered and held it up to my ear.

"How you get my numba...- Yeah here Qua." I passed the phone to Qua. It was Krislyn ion know how the hell she get my numba.

"Look bruh don't believe that bitch !" He raised his voice.

"Girl I'm on my way.." He hung up the phone and tossed it back to me.

He jumped up,"Bruh you good ?"

"Yeah I'll be back I gotta handle this shit.."He said then left. That man can't even play the game right. I chuckled to myself.

I turned on the tv and started watching Dr. Phil.