Ch. 9

Krislyn Dililah Carter

I had made it home from the studio and I was exhausted. I unlocked the door and went upstairs to my room, "What are these ?" My mom asked as soon as I entered my room door. She held a pack of condoms in my face.

"There not mine.." I answered her honestly.

"Don't fuckin' play wit me KRIS !" She slapped me across my face. I held my face while my eyes started to tear up.

"I know you ain't been havin' sex in my house!" I was scared as ever.

"No ma'am.."

She sent another whip to my face, "Lie again!"

"Stop mama.. there mine" I turned around seeing my sister.

"My bad I must've left them in your room while I let you wear my clothes.." She told us, taking them from her and leaving the room. My mom was speechless. Her face read guilt.

"I'm sorry ba-" She tried to touch my face but I pulled away.

"I'm good.."

She quickly left my room, closing the door behind. I rushed to the bathroom to look in the mirror and I could already see a bruise starting to form. I sighed.

I ran my bath water and stepped inside. I finished my bath in twenty minutes and stepped out. I wrapped my towel around my body and picked out my clothes for tomorrow. My phone buzzed in my purse so I walked over to it and pulled it out.

My❤️Beat 💍😘 : Sorry I didn't show up today, But I'm at your back door.

I quickly threw on some clothes and snuck downstairs. I opened the door seeing him standing there with a black box. I hugged him and crept him upstairs.

I locked the door and sat on the bed. "Damn what happen to ya face ?" He held my face.

I sighed, "My momma hit me, she found condoms in my room."

"Oh shit.. I must've dropped mine.." A state of guilt fell upon his face.

"Yours ? My sister took the blame.. why would you have them though ? We didn't use any.."

" I know but I bought em just in case you ain't wanna.."

"Oh."

Quavo Marshall

"Open ya gift.." I told her.

"What is it ?" She looked nervous.

"open it gir" She untied the bow off top and slid the top off. She gasped.

"Aw thank you Quaaa" She hugged my neck tight

"You welcome baby.."

"How much did you spend on these ?" She admired them.

"Don't worry bout it, I had to make up for not showin' up" I kissed the back of her hand.

"Well thank you anyways" She stared into my eyes.

"I gotta go babygirl.. School in the a.m. & I got practice. I decided to try-out for football." I told her.

"Ohh baby that's good. I can't wait to see you play !"

I chuckled, "I gotta make it first."

"I got faith in you.."She told me. I nodded my head and we left her room going back downstairs. I kissed her one last time and left out the back door.

I walked down the street to my car. I got in and started the engine. I wasn't ready to go home yet, so I went to my messages to see who I could pull up on.

I had 157 unread messages. I strolled down and saw :
KIA 😍: hey baby
{Tuesday, 2:08 p.m.}

I clicked on the message and texted her back. Less than five minutes, she texted me back, damn. So I told her I was headed her way. She told me to come on through.

A hour later

I been at Kia house for about thirty minutes now. I really missed chillin' with her. "Qua why you dont come round' no more ? You know my moms miss you."

"I know I miss her too but I gotta girl now. And I wasn't good nuff fa ya.."

"Stop. You was good enough. Its just you got lost with what was more important. If I could go back.. I would" She leaned close to me. I got lost in her pretty brown eyes and skin and right now I would die to feel her lips.

Our lips connected and we began making out. We pulled away and she looked down blushing. I lifted her head up and kissed her again.

Keshawn Day
|| 7:41 am ||

"Hey lil mama lemme talk to ya .." I said to this light skin guh. She turned around and smiled, "what ?"

"Where you headed to ?" I asked.

"Class, why ?"

"You trynna roll wit me & my gang. We finna go smoke.." I told her.

"Mm im the only gir' ?"

"Don't einn worry bout dat, we just chillen.." She stood there looking like she was scared or some shit.

"I guess .." I smiled and grabbed her hand. My boys followed me out the building and we went and got in my truck. We pulled off, going to some alley to smoke.

"You know how to roll ?" I asked.

"Nah." She shook her head. So I rolled my first blunt and passed it to her. She just looked at it.

"you don't smoke do ya ?" Cortez asked. She shook her head no.

"Just light it up and inhale it a lil bit.." I passed her a lighter. She lit it and put it to her lips.

.
.
.
.

"Ay lil ma, you wanna do sum fa us ?" I licked my lips. I could tell she was gone, high as hell.

"what ?" She looked over with red eyes. I looked back and gave them the signal.

Cortez stepped out and opened her passenger door. "C'mon shawty, hop ina back.."

When we got her in the back, we stripped her out her clothes and did our thang.

We pulled back up at school by eleven sum. When we got out, a gir came walking up to us, "hey where is my friend ?"

"The fuck is yo friend ?" I scrunched my face up, looking down at this short mixed girl.

"Tiara.. They saw you leave with her." She pointed to a group of girls.

"Bitch ion know what you talkin' bout.." We kept walking.