5. Escaping to the Hideout

"I wonder how lil lady's doing. Haven't seen er in a while."

  "Yeaa. Your right Parky."

  "Dont call me that dude. Makes me sound like a girl."

  "Okay okay Parky. Sayyy. Should we go see her? Er...find her?"

  "Yea. Lets go find er. Give er a surprise."

  ~~Amanda's POV~~

  Im still here. In this stupid hospital bed. I hate my life right now. The doctors said im almost ready to walk again, despite the fact that I am in good condition to move already. Doctors have no idea what they're talking about. For these past few days ive only been reading and drawing. Mostly been drawing. I cant anymore though, because my dumbass threw my only pencil at the idiotic nurse. Why you ask? Its a long story I dont want to get into. It was about ten past nine, and it was apprently time to sleep. I never slept in this prison. Anxiety just whipped me everytime I started to drift off to sleep. I dont know what it is, but when I think of Xavier, I always smile. I want to see him again. If only he knew where I was, id be happier than ever. Was...was I? Getting feelings? For a damn Xenomorph? No. No I cant. He's a freaking alien. Even though hes...hes so tall...so toned...his arms...his legs...his chest. And best of all...his voice. Ugh! Quit it Amanda! I lay in the bed and I start getting tired. But is instantly woken up by tapping on my hospital room window. I was too scared to get up and look, so I just hide under the covers like when I was little. The window opened and I hear something, or someone crawl in. I hear faint talking.

  "Ouch!"

  "Dude! Will you cut it out?! Shut the fuck up! Before we get caught!"

  I peak my head from the covers and see two male figures.

  "H-hello?"

  One of the figures steps into the moon light. It was Xavier. He was wearing jet black jeans with a very shiny belt. It looked very antique and expensive and a worn out torn up leather jacket. The light exposed Xavier's tattoos. He had one of a guitar on his arm, one of the yin and yang sign by his very very sharp and fit v-line, and one of angel wings with a halo mixed with devil horns and tail with the devils trident on his right chest peck. But he had...scars. Big ones too. Most of them were healed, but some of them were brand new.

  "What are you guys doing here? How did you find me?"

  "Nope! Sh! What are YOU doing here?! How did you end up like this?!"

  Xavier practically flattens me when he wraps his huge arms around me. He was so warm. I hesitate at first, but I hug him back. Parker then makes his entrance. He was also wearing jeans, but he was wearing a tight t-shirt. Parker wasn't as toned or broad as Xavier, but he had muscle. Xavier lets go of me and sits on the bed.

  "What happened to you?"

  "Did ya break something?"

  The two boys keep bombing me with questions until I hush both of them. I explain what happened between me and my step-bitch. Parker's facial expression was , and Xavier's was plain mad.

  "Damnit. I knew I shouldve walked you home. I wouldve taken care of that witch of yours."

  "My father wouldve killed you if you were there. With bullets and fire."

  "Huh. Trust me baby doll. It takes more than a little fire and bullets to kill me."

  "Its true. Ive seen it! Xavier once saved a young Xeno girl from a major fire that the damn humans started. She was injured badly. Burns and scars everywhere. Xavier, the major hero he is, charged in and saved the girl. It was kinda like those heroic action scenes from the movies. He was carrying the girl and BOOM! Everything explode! Sending both of em flying. The girl was unharmed from the explosion. Xavier had balled 'round her to protect. The young Xeno's mother ran over to see if her baby was okay. And she was. The girl looked at Xavier and she hugged him sayin thank you thank you thank you mister! And then Xavier was like dont mention it youngin'. The mother thanked Xavier and she also hugged X. Soo Xavier is a hero. He could totally save you."