12. Responsibilities

AYYEEEE YALL! Ok im back, hopefully yall dont hate me for leaving this story for some time. Yall probably hate me, but im back in business! Hell yea! Ok! Story time!

  I feel a power of fight and light rush and flow through my body, making me feel alive and well. Nike's body decays in my arms, and the tears keep on coming. X picks me up and pulls me away from Nike. I try to fight, but he was too strong. I give up. The three of us head back to the Ancestor Tree, with all creatures down, blue, and looked terribly ill. All of them look at the three of us and wait for something to happen.

  "Follow me."

  Eugene leads me and Xavier towards the tree. It was awkwardly silent. Once in the tree, I flip out.

  "Are you serious!? No! I cant take charge of this tree! Ill most likely kill it! I cant do this I cant I cant I cant!"

  X shakes me and forces me to calm down.

  "Calm down baby! Listen to me! Youre in charge now! Nike chose you for a reason!"

  "Well she made a horrible choice!"

  Eugene slaps my face, instantly calming me. I rub my face, and ease myself to the ground. But once my hands touch the ground, the floor starts trembling. Next thing I knew, grass starts growing, along with the walls being covered in vines. Outside, I hear the creatures cheer and shout. X and I look outside to see all the trees and plants not wilting anymore. The water was a clear blue, looked clean. My power was obviously strong and useful. X leans on me, and crosses his arms. Eugene runs off to go find Elivia, Parker, and Turiq.

  "Nike was able to heal. Maybe you can too. Time to test and see."

  Xavier pulls me out of the tree and guides me to back, where it was darker. So dark it was hard to see Xavier at all.

  "Aight. Lets seeee. What could I do to injure myself so you can heal me? Hmm."

  "We can spar."

  Xavier raises his head and laughs.

  "Do you really want that baby? Because I'll give you a spar. Rough, tough, and hard."

  Xavier rams his fists together, showing he wants a good fight. I get up from sitting and hold my fists to my face, ready for X's first punch. After some time, Xavier finally throws some kicks and hits to my stomach mostly. I do get a lot of hits in. Half way into the battle, I find a stick sharp enough to puncture something. Before Xavier got onto me, I use my senses to feel where he was at. And before I knew it, I slice Xavier's stomach a few times, making him bleed. He stumbles back and holds his stomach. I start my way towards X, but stopped to the sound of slight chuckling from him.

  "So you wanna play that card eh? Lets dance baby."

  Xavier raises both of his tails and they both squirm. With the speed of light one tail gets me across my shoulder, and the other grabs a hold of my ankle. X slowly pulls me towards him and he lifts me up, making me hang upside down. My blood rushes to my head, making me dizzy. I rise to where my head was facing Xavier's, and he Spiderman kisses me. X looks at his body, and back up at me.

  "That was pleasing. Now. Lets see how you heal."

  Me and Xavier settle down next to the tree, him leaning on it, and me kneeling down to him. X pretends to act sick and hurt. I roll my eyes and lightly punch his arm. Time to put my healing skill to the test.

  "Wow. That was some spar baby. I didnt expect this."

  "Well ive punched walls and stuff. Also know how to use a knife."

  "Yea I see that clearly."

  Xavier leans in closer to my ear, and whispers making me tremble.

  "Hurry and save me. Give me my energy. Turn me on baby."

  "Okay okay...Daddy."

  X leans back and lets me do my thing. With my hands glowing a bright yellow beam, I place them on X's stomach. I felt the heat and throbbing tremendously once I lied down my cool hand. I leave my hand on his stomach for about 2 minutes. After that, I lift my hand, and X's abs were sewed up with new sofy skin.

  "Woow. It do work. Thanks 'Manda."

  "No problem. I guess."

  "You need to heal too."

  "No no. Im fine. Ill be fine X really."

  X's face had concern all over it. He wraps his arm around my waist and instantly crashes to sleep whilst I lay awake. I sit there and think of all the time ne and X have had. The first day we met. The tattoo day. I still have the 3. Us escaping to his treehouse. The ship crash. All great moments with him. I too then start to drift off to sleep, dreaming of my future with this tree and land.