8. Guardian Angel

"Stop being so god damn loud! You'll wake him!"

  "I dont care little girl! You're not taking this Xeno!"

  Coleman grips my arm and yanks me away from Xavier, waking him instantly. Xavier hisses loudly, and bites Coleman's hand. Cole lets go and screams in terror and pain. Xavier stands in front of me with both tails holding me tightly. His claws extended. He pulls me in closer. He was...protecting me. He wasnt so rouge after all. Ricardo smooth groves his way to our side and stands tall.

  "We are leaving with this Xeno. Right now."

  "Not on my watch! I report all guards to the Xeno cage! Immediately!"

  Coleman's guards rush into scene. Xavier acts fast and grabs me and Ric and runs towards the giant Tarzan tree. X climbs and I hold tightly, while Ricardo swung from one of his tails. Xavier makes it to his sleeping area. He hides us under a pile of leaves and branches.

  "....sh..." he says

  "Wait. Where are you going?"

  Xavier leaves and immediately I here screams and shrieks and gunshots. I was worried and scared. For Xavier. I dont want him to die. I start to cry and Ric comforts me.

  "He will be fine Amanda. 'Member...hes a Xeno. He'll live."

  Its been a few minutes until everything goes quiet. I dont hesitate to crawl out of the branches and look down from the tree. Xavier is no where to be seen. What? Where was he? I keep looking until...

  "Raaaaaawwwwrrr!"

  "Ahhh! Wh-what?! Who?! Where?! Why?!"

  "Haha! Chill chill baby face. Its just me."

  "Xavier!"

  I jump on him knocking him over. We laugh and I hug him so hard he loses breath.

  "Wooooah. Ohh baby. I knew you missed me, huh?"

  "Of course! You were rouge! I thought you would be that way forever! An-an-an-an-an..."

  "Huh breath hun breath. Yes I know your excited to see your Daddy back to normal."

  "Ha! I dont even care anymore when you say that!"

  "Well im glad you are here Xavier. For Amanda. She really needed you. Last week she threatened to cut herself and hang herself and do all sorts of stuff that was life threatening if she didnt get you back. Even if you were rouge. Now. I must go figure out this pannel situation."

  Xavier growls low but I could hear it. He snarls at me and grabs my throat. His claws kind of dig into my skin.

  "I thought I told not to do that shit. Wow. You have a bad time listenin' dontcha. Especially...to your Daddy. Naughty girl."

  Him saying that makes my hands shake. I get dizzy. I shake my head to make my head stop spining. I dont know whats wrong with me, but I...kinda...kinda like it when he says that. I know what your thinking, "what the hell you talking about?" Im just...crazy. I lean my head on Xavier's chest.

  "I see someones tired."

  "..mmm...my head."

  "Oh baby. You've gotta fever. Thats not good."

  "Guys...guys guys! I fixed the pannel! We can finally leave! Lets go!"

  Ric shouts in excitement. Wow. He did something. Surpringly.

  "..im surprised.."

  "Hehe. Ill carry you."

  Xavier picks me up and places me on his back. I use his back plates as support. I try not to fall asleep, but the sway of X's body made me so so sleepy. We leave the Xeno cage area and were back tracking to the front door. There were guards, but they all ran away. We reach the front door and the same guard Ric and I encountered was there. His name was Cooper I believe. When we walk past him, all three of us give him the death stare. I here Xavier hiss and growl, while I give him the bird. He pushes the button that closes the door.

  "So? Where we goin'? Ric? Got any ideas?"

  "Welll Amanda told me about this treehouse?"

  "Oh! Uhh slight problem. When those people came and took me to fight the kiddos, they may have burned it down."

  "Slight? You call that a slight problem?"

  "..mmm..."

  "I know baby. You're hurtin'. We'll get you to a safe place.....ive got an idea. My friend Parker should be at the front of this ship. The cockpit."

  "Well lets go then. I see Amanda's sick. We best get going fast."

  ~~Xavier's POV~~

  This ship is huge, but the three of us could make it if we made no stops at any cost. Baby doll's sick. I will protect her at any time. Even if it risks losing my life. I will be her guardian angel. Forever. No matter what. We finally make it to thus damn cockpit. Its been a while since ive been up here. We have to climb to get up there, because we cant enter through the entrance. It'll be too suspicious.

  "You can climb right? Cause I aint holdin' you?"

  "Oh please. Of course I can climb! My ancestors are made to climb."

  "Okay?....I swear 'Manda you have the weirdest friends."

  "..mmm.."

  I start my climbing process while Ric was at the bottom of me. I make it to the floor that the cockpit was on. One thing. I had to make a jump so long I might actually slip and fall. Quietly Ric sneaks up behind me.

  "I...I was wrong...I cant climb."

  I shake my head and study the jump. Then I get the dumbest idea I could ever think of.

  "Okay. Heres whats gonna happen. Im gonna throw you across. Sound good Ric?"

  "Uhh say what now?"

  "Yea you heard me. Im throwing you across."

  "I dont think so. You wont make me."

  "Oh cmon Ric. You either be a pussy or you get thrown. Which one?"

  "Ill stay here."

  "You meannnn...youll be a pussy?"

  "You dont have to use that word you know."

  I turn back to the jump and I breath. I take a few steps back to get momentum to jump. I start to run and run and I use the ledge to push off at the right moment. But it wasnt enough. I use my tails to hang from the support of the building. I swing back and forth while Amanda clutches onto my shoulder plates. I use my tail muscles to pull me up. I finally reach the top and I toss Amanda to safety, while I push myself up. Once im up I look at Amanda. I walk over to her and pick her up, holding her in my arms. She looked really bad. Her normal skin colour was a bit a paler, and she had dark circles around her eyes. She looked real tired. I stand up with her in my arms and I push the cockpit door open.

  "Ayoo Xavier! Whatcha doin here?"

  "We just needed to find you Parker. Manda's sick."

  "Oh jee. Well I think I know how to make here feel better some."

  "How?"

  "Were landin' this puppy. On her home planet. Planet Earth."