C h a p t e r Ω T w o

I woke up. Though my eyes weren't completely open, I saw that I was in Emma's car.. I put my hand over my head, but when I tried to, my hands we're tied together.

"What the?", I mumble.

"Oh finally! She's awake.. Great", Elliot said, twirling his eyes.

"Why am I tied up? EMMA?!".

"S-sorry! Its complicated!", Emma said.

"Tell  me dammit!".

"So you don't hit me!", Elliot said, inching farther away from  me.

"Are you stupid?".

"We're here", Emma said.

"Where..?". A forest surrounded us. The road was practically gone. It was so dark and damp.  "Emma, are you fucking kidding me? Is this some shitty joke?!".

She was shaking. "N-no..*sigh*.. Let's go".

Elliot grabbed my arms and we got out of the car. I tried pushing him, but he wouldn't budge.
"Get off me!!", I screamed. "O-". He covered  my mouth.

"Gees why did I have to be assigned to her? Every one else's was calm about it", Elliot mumbled.

I spit in his hand.

"Ew! See??".

"Assigned?? Calm about what?! Emma! Why are you not answering!!?".

She looked at her phone and said, "Camp's this way, Come on".

"Answer!".

"If I answer you wont believe me! so you might as well wait until we get there".

"Can you at least untie me".

She turned to me, and a sword appeared in her hand. She sliced of the rope. I stood there in shock.

"Now, Lets go".

We walked through the forest. What is even happening?? Did Emma go nuts? Since when did she have a sword hanging around with her?

I spaced out. The ground around me turned black. Everything around me disappeared. I got dizzy. Trying to keep my balance.. I fell backwards.

Elliot caught me. "You alright?".

"Huh?". I looked around. I was back in the forest. "Um.. Yea.. Just dizzy".

"I'll explain a bit if you don't freak out.. Remember in 9th grade when we we're taking the Greek Gods and Goddesses?", Emma said. She hesitated than continued." Their real.. I'm a daughter of Demeter.. Who is the goddess of nature.. Except I'm a nymph.. He's a demi-god. Son of Aphrodite. Goddess of -".

"Beauty of course!", Elliot interrupted. Like it was the only interesting thing about the conversation.

"- Yea.. So.. Chiron, who is our leader, I guess, assigned me to you. He wasn't sure whether you we're a demi god or not.. So I was brought to protect you just in case..".

"I don't.. understand..".

"There are mystical creatures around.. They might be attracted to your scent.. And hurt you..".

"Where are we going then...".

"Camp Half-blood".

"Half blood? Like.. Vampires?".

"Heh.. No.. Demigods are also known as half bloods.. Because their half human.."

"So.. Mom might be.. A god?".