C h a p t e r Ω F i f t e e n

--Elliot--
Paced faster. My face completely red. I touched my mouth remembering her kiss . I shouldnt be doing this. She... might be gone by the end of this.

It felt so desperate and needy..
I shook my head.
Focus.

We handed them the packages, and we started eating.
I saw Emma nudge Alex's shoulders. "You alright".
"Yea just not hungry.. actually", Alex stood up. "I'll go back to the hotel".
"Hmm? Already?", Drew said who was struggling with the chopsticks.
"Yea, bye".

She grabbed her towel and walked away.

Emma sipped her beer staring at me.
"What?".

"Did you try anything?".
"No".
She snorted and ate her food.

"We should go back to the hotel", Drew said.
"Sure".

We all walked to the hotel. While we were about to cross the street a car crashed into an ambulance near the place. Sirens, yelling, screaming.

"What is going on??", Emma  said.
People started running around except.. they were attacking each other. Theyre eyes were completely black and darkened.
Its happening..
We all ran in, weapons ready.
Suddenly the thought came to me...
"Alex!!!".

I rushed in the swarms of people trying to kill one another. I spotted Alex clumsily swinging her obsidian sword trying to defend someone. I ran towards her. That someone was Mr. D who was passed out on the floor.

"Alex!".
"Elliot! Please help!!".
"Im coming".
"I wont be able to stop this chaos like this".
"Okay okay do your thing Ive got your-".
A man almost stabbed her but I pulled her away and onto my chest.
"Go ahead".
She closed her eyes, and in a matter of five minutes everything stopped.
Then there were screaming. Why? These innocent people suddenly woke up with weapons and sharp objects in their hands filled with blood.

Alex fainted. I caught her before she hit the floor. Everyone else came running.
"Whatre we supposed to do??", Emma said in panic.
"I dont know".
"What happened to Alex?".
"She fainted". Drew went to Mr.D.

"Dinoysus? Are you alright?".

"Who.. what am I doing here.. Im supposed to be at camp..".
"What do you mean?".
"Its supposed to be the bonfire today".
"Dionysus that was a month ago", I said.
"What? How?".

"Did you loose your mind or something?", Alaina said.
"Maybe his memory", Drew said. "But he didnt get hit anywhere it seems". He was examining his head, asking him where it hurts. And there was nothing.

"We should go inside for now", I said.
"What about this chaos", Emma asked.
"There's nothing we can do. Its probably broadcasted by now".

We went up the stairs since the elevator broke down.
I carried Alex up with me. Without me realizing I was staring.
We went in and I put her on her bed and went into the kitchen with the others.
"Guys we should sleep for now", Emma said.
"The hell is this place? Are you kids messing with me. Where my-".
"Dionysus we cant talk about this right now just go to bed", Emma said. "I need rest".
"Hmph fine".

I walked over to Alex who seened awake already curled up in the bed.
I sat next to her. She glanced at me.
"Did anyone get hurt?", she mumbled weakly.
"Did you get hurt?".
Silence.
After a moment she finally said," I dont want to sleep".
"Oh? What do you want to do then?".
"I want for this to be over. I dont want anymore nightmares or fights or anymore crazy shit".
I sighed and got onto the bed and held ber waist.
"What're you doing Elliot".
"Comforting you". I smirked."You should be grateful, there girls at camp would kill for your position right now".
"I dont like you ".
"Good".
I fell asleep

--Alex--

After Elliot finally closed his eyes, I slipped out of bed and walked to the kitchen. There didnt seem to be anyone on watch so I removed the mist covering my injury. Thats why I was weaker than normal. My thigh was cut to my knee. I looked through the cabinets for medical supplies and grabbed the box to quickly making it drop.
Shit
I hope no one heard that..

I took out some bandages and alcohol. I tried putting some but it burned everytime I did. I threw the supplies on the floor after struggling with them, and started crying. Everytime I looked at it it scared me so much.. Ive never seen blood as much and when I do I get so nervous..
Suddenly..
"Alex?".
I looked up. It was Drew.
I quickly covered it with mist.
"What are you doing awak-". I slipped trying to stand up.
"Show me your leg".
"W-what do you mean?".
"Show.. I already saw Alex there is no hiding it right now".
I sighed and uncovered it. He touched my thigh then trailed his hands down to my knee and the bottom of my calve. I tried to hold my flinches. My face was red.
"You let it bleed alot". He said then touched my face and moved closer. "Your completely pale".
I blushed harder.

"Im not sure if I have enough power but I can heal half of it the rest will be bandaged". His hands slowly rubbed my legs. He looked up at me a bit red." Im sorry if I'm making you nervous ".
"I-its fine".

He rubbed my leg and in a matter of minutes half of it slowly healed, like it was being magically stitched.

He then took out cotton balls and alcohol and patted it on. I squealed a bit but held it in.
I took out stitches and string from the box. "This is going to hurt more. Can you handle it?".
"Uh yea hopefully".
"Here". He took out his atm.
"What?".
"Squeeze it".
I held his pretty mocha colored wrist.

He began stitching and he was right..it hurt as fuck. I squeezed his hands and held my breath.

"And done!".
I opened my eyes, and sighed in relief.

He wrapped a white bandage then stood up.
"Hungry?".
"Starving".

He opened the fridge. "Uhh. How does an omlet sound?".
"Cool".
I slowly tried to stand up but I fell on Drew.
The egg he was holding cracked and we were face to face. His face was completely red. "I-I'm sorry I should have told you that you wouldn't be able to walk for a while...".

"Its fine".
He sat up a bit and carried me onto a chair. He cleaned the dropped egg.

I watched him cook. He was like a full on professional. And it was just omlets..

He handed me a plate.
"Yumm", I smiled. He grinned.

"Hey. Can I ask you about something?".

"Sure spill".
"So.. I love this girl and I've been friends with her for a long time. But I dont think that she would ever accept me. And now then another someone came along who I started liking.. but At the same time I dont want to loose the one I started liked first".
I stopped for a moment than said,"If the first one didn't accept your feelings than try the second. ".
He rubbed his neck which I noticed he does when he doesn't know what to say or embarrassed.

I continued," I think that someone is at lost. Your extremely nice and kind. Not to mention talented and good looking too". I took a few bites from the omlet.

"So I shouldnt feel guilty for doing this then right?".
"Huh-?".
He pulled my back into his chest, kissing me.