C h a p t e r Ω T e n

"Alex? Alex! Wake up!!", Emma yelled, shacking my shoulders.

"hmm? What?". I looked around. Most  of the passengers were out of they're seats staring at the window, gasping and mumbling. I unbuckled my seat belt. I looked through the window near our seats.

Alaina tugged my sleeve. "Alex you better do something, stat".

"What do you-!!". I saw what they were all looking at.. is that?

A cloud nymph?

A lady bumped into me. I fell and turned my head towards her. She had a sort of dark aura.. Almost familiar.. she looked like the lady I bumped into before.. but she doesn't have her kids or anything with her. I saw her features more clearly. She had  black hair wrapped into a short ponytail, light skin with freckles, brown eyes, and slight wrinkles by her cheeks.

She smirked at me. Her eyes suddenly turned completely black. Dark smoke began pouring out of her mouth. I screamed, covered my ears.

"Your strength is pitiful", it whispered.

I shut my eyes. I started panting. Elliot came and pulled me up, "Are you alright? Alex you have to quickly cover it up".

"Its too late", Emma said sighing.

"What?", The others said in unison.

"Its already all over the media.. I have a hunch this is just the beginning-".

"All passengers stay seated. We are contacting authorities to explain the situation. But for now, we have to land. Please buckle your seat belts".

They sat down, but it was still loud. Panic. Confusion. Worry.

We walked back to our seats. I didn't realize my hand was still locked into Elliot's. I slipped it off. I hadn't noticed that my hand was still shaking from last time. He glanced at me then turned his head.

'''''''

"Please exit the plane in numerical order, and thank you all for flying with us".

After taking out our things and stepping out the plane, we gathered to see what we had to do now. Mr. D was still drowsy from the flight and sat down. Drew held his bags for him.

"Is there anything other than human transportation we could use?", Alaina said.

"Yes, yes. I'm looking Al", Emma said flipping through her books that she took out of her bags.

Silence..

I finally tried to break it by asking, "Does anyone want anything to eat?".

Drew's face glowed. "Sure". He turned to the others. "Anyone coming?".

"I'll go with you guys", Elliot grinned. "It was getting boring".

"Sure and leave us doing all the work", Alaina mumbled.

"Don't worry ,Al", Drew said. "We'll be back in a jiffy".

Alaina huffed and faced the books again.

Elliot slung his arm onto my shoulder. "Your rich right? Buy us steaks!".

"Get off! Steak dinners are not usually common in the airport.".

"Everything is in Chinese", Drew mumbled.

"its okay, I know how to speak it".

"What? really? I didn't know they taught it at schools", Elliot said.

"They don't. I just have a lot of free time".

"Why's that?-", Elliot attempted, but Drew hit his elbow.

Elliot rubbed it and glared at him. "How about that place?", Drew asked, pointing at one of the noodle restaurants.

"Sure. You guys stay here".

I went to the cashier and ordered somethings. I looked back to check at them. They looked like they'd been arguing... this is such a messed up group.. they all have grudges against each other. Though they individually might be nice.. together.. it doesn't feel very good when they are all here.. I wonder why Chiron gathered this unstable group. I hadn't realize that I spaced out.

The cashier was calling me to hand in my orders multiple times.  I apologized and walked towards them. Worried a bit..

"Here", I said, handing it to them.

"Do you think I want to be here anymore than you do?", Elliot said glaring at Drew, and snatched the bag from me. He huffed, didn't take a second glance at me, and marched away.

I frowned. "What was that...?".

Drew sighed. "Not all people get along well..."

"You guys don't seem to even try..", I sighed. "How do you expect to get this over with, without teamwork?".

"I... Well..  this isn't really a well chosen team.. ".

"'Everything happens for a purpose' is what you said", I said, looking up at him and smiling. "Try".

I patted his shoulder. I saw his face fluster a little.. or its probably my imagination. "Come on".

"Okay".

''''

'''

''

'

"Did the girl arrive yet?".

"Yes mistress. Her and the others are here".

"Good. Keep an eye on them".

"Yes, mistress".

'

''

'''

''''