C h a p t e r Ω S i x

"This is what we understand so far", Emma began, as she unlocked the front door of Chiron's office. "Someone one or something, rather, is taking all of Hecate's children for revenge. We're not completely sure but it may be Lamia.. I'm not really sure though.. In the last war, Gaea ,or mother earth I guess, brought her to life along with all the dead monsters and creatures. But when she was defeated we assumed most of them we're dead.. I cant find any other reason this is happening..".

"Who is Lamia exactly?", I ask.

"You don't- Oh yea your new", Emma smiled, then it faded when she continued. "Lamia used to be a demi-god like you. Her mother was Hecate. She was the Queen of Libya.. Zeus began having attraction to her making his wife, Hera, jealous. Hera killed Lamia's children and made her a monster.. Out of anger, she used an incantation to allow all the monsters in the world to sense the taint of half-bloods, so that they could always be found.. She wanted Hera to feel the pain of losing her children by killing half-bloods . "-

That's a pretty sad story..

-"I think.. I think throughout all those years, she'd been finding new ways to take her vengeance.. I think she stole or I don't know- kidnapped Hecate, her own mother, so she can finally kill all the demigods by getting rid of her mist barriers. And fulfill her goal".

"What am I supposed to do then? Fight? I cant fight!".

"You have to! Your the one Hecate chose. If she chose you, then you are bound to -".

"What're you kids here for? Eh?", a man said. He held a bottle of wine, twirling it around at us. He had really shady, black hair with a average sized beard. Seemed like he was around his middle ages. He wore a black  T shirt, jean shorts, leopard bed slippers, and slightly over weight..

"Mr.D do you happen to know wher-?", Emma attempted, the man, or Mr.D, put his index finger up to make her be quiet.

"Didn't I tell you already, Ella? You're not going on that quest miss".

"Chiron said other wise, and my name is Emma thank you".

"Whose this'm?", he said pointing at me.

"Alex, she is going to  be our savior".

He snorted, "This scrawny girl? Savior? Didn't he ask for a warrior?".

"Scarwny? ", I said. "Why don't you go look at your self, you f-".

Emma covered my mouth, giving me a look that said Anymore and he'll kill you.

I crossed my arms. Emma sighed, taking my wrist. "Come on, he's not going to budge-".

Suddenly, the horse man opened up the door before we could exit.  Chiron glanced at me then walked to his desk. "Have you explained to her, Miss Emma?".

"Yes".

"You will be beginning your quest as soon as possible. Most likely the day after tomorrow. We have already prepared a flight for-".

"Are you really accepting this girl?", Mr. D interrupted. "How do you expect her to kill Lamia? I thought your gonna get us a fighter!!".

"Dionysus, you do need not to worry. We have recruited our strongest members to participate in the quest with Ms. Heath".

"Mhm- Who exactly?", Dionysus groaned as he took another sip from his bottle, that I now found to be coke, not wine.. "We don't have Percy and Friends, how do you expect them to do any good?".

"Elliot Caulfield from Aphrodite's cabin. He is our best swordsman in camp. Alaina Cast from Hera's cabin. She is one of our best psychics . Drew Taylors  from the Apollo cabin. Professional archer, and healer. Emma will also accompany you, Alex. She is strong, and since you two are friends it might be more comfortable. Satisfied enough Dionysus?".

"Hmph", he mumbled. " I expected a bit more than that, Chiron".

"Great, because you will be participating too".

"Ye-What?!". Dionysus's eyes widened like all the blood in him drained out. "Your- I cant- Chiron!".

"We will discuss this afterwards", he waved him away, then turned his attention to me. "The five of you will be on a flight to France on Sunday morning. You are to pack and leave for the airport tonight. Although it would be much easier to take a quick transit right to Libya, it'll be risky. The Gods know how much of a danger it would be. From France, you all must find your own ways to go to Libya..".

"Why Libya though?", I ask.

"The prophecy stated that they we're taken somewhere in the middle east.. And the closest guess was Libya. I hope by the time you reach Libya, you would have completely learned how to control it. Which is why I brought Emma. She may be able to help you".

When I turned my head to Emma, she was already staring at me.

"Your excused for now. I've already contacted the other three. Emma, if you please, take her to the workshop to choose a weapon."

"Weapon?", I ask.

"You cant just go empty handed can you? You'll never know what to expect.. Now go on.. I must discuss the matter with Dionysus".

When we stepped out, Emma immediately said, "Your scared".

"How could I not be?".

She gave me a relieving smile. "Don't worry too much". She wrapped her arm on my shoulder. "Let's go get you a weapon".

''''''''''''

Sorry I made this one so short >.< I kind of just wanted to make clear who were the main characters and the antagonist so far~ don't forget to vote <3