C h a p t e r Ω T h r e e

Coach had given me a map of the cabins. Apparently, each god had a cabin. Since they didn't know what kind of half- blood or demi god I was, I have to stay in the Herm.. Hermes ? I think. The Hermes cabin. God of something. Ugh I really should have paid attention during history. I walked through the area. There were no proper sidewalks so it was very confusing to navigate.

I stopped and looked at some of the cabins. There was a sign on the roof that read Demeter. The cabin was nicely decorated with vines and flowers. Beside the stairs was a small bird pond.

Didn't Emma say her Mom was Demeter?

I know this was probably wrong, but out of curiosity... Maybe she was in there.

Meh, I mean I wouldn't get in trouble for it. I'll just say I'm and new and lost. Because I am.

I slowly stepped inside. The door creaked a bit and I peeked through. I saw a girl with a brown ponytail, a tanned complexion, and she wore a flower head band. The girl was skimming through a green box of god-knows-what things Oh, my bad, Gods .

She turned her head questioningly to me. Her blue eyes caught my attention. So pretty~

"Is there something you need?", She said. Her voice was calm and gentle. Almost soothing.

"U-uh Yea! I'm looking for Emma".

"Emma? Umm Nymphs don't stay in cabins sweetie".

"Nym- Oh yea. Sorry", I say, rubbing my neck. "Then.. Do you know where she might be?".

"Oh! Well, She's probably near the gardens. It was her turn to water them".

"Okay", I said, even though I was still a bit puzzled. I took a glance at the map, then reached for the door. "Thanks".

I stepped out and looked through the map. Can't really spot where the garden is...

Not focusing on where I was going, I bumped into someone. I looked forward and found Elliot again. He smirked, "You". He sighed and continued, "Gees I hoped I wouldn't see you again".

"Same here", I spat.

"Your the only girl that hasn't fell for me. Why I don't even know. I gotta see if Aphrodite is dying too. Maybe my charmspeak isn't working, it taunts the stubbornness of people- People like you".

"Charmspeak? What are you rambling about, weirdo?".

He grinned, like he just encountered the best idea of his life. "You don't know? Ha! Well..".

He directed his eyes on mine. "What're you..?".

Somehow I couldn't look away from his.. charming .. gray eyes.. He ran his fingers through my hair and inched towards me.

... Wait.

I kicked him.

"Ow! The f-".

"Are you stupid? What is wrong with you??!".

"Dangit~ It was going so well.".

"Ugh! This must be charmspeak?!"

"Mhm.. Sure".

"Who do you think you are toying with girls like that?!".

"Go complain to Aphrodite if you don't like it.. Oh and by the way", He took my ear and whispered, "That wasn't charmspeak".

My face turned red. He walked off grinning, and said, "See you!".

My embarrassing feeling turned to anger. I kicked the rock beside me and watched it hit the cabin wall.

I sighed and looked at my palms. Where is my map? I look through my pockets , and all I found was my phone.

"Shit", I mumble. I lost it.

Maybe.. I could call Emma. I turned on my phone. There was hardly any network, but I tried calling.

After three attempts and no answer, I looked through my phone. 39 missed calls from : Magnus

My hands trembled, and I dialed him. Surprisingly - No answer.

Will I be able to see him again? Why am I even here? I mean I know its for something about the goddess of magic and whatever but.. Why me?

I threw myself onto the bench near me. Watched the orange sky. How much time has it been? A day? Two days? I don't know. Maybe it was just a few hours. UGH

How long am I going to stay here? Maybe if I'm not the half blood their looking for they'll let me go.

My eyes began to fall. I tried keeping it up but eventually I fell asleep.

My dream.

I walked through the dark forest. same dream again.. I stood. No light guiding me.. Maybe its the same place but different dream. I heard a thump behind me. I turned to face it. I was some kind of unnatural wolf. Something urged me to move towards it. I saw the creature more clearly. Suddenly, three heads formed. A three headed wolf?.. The wolf on the left had red, oval eyes. The middle wolf had gray, warming eyes. And the right had blue, innocent yet pained eyes.. The gray eyed wolf stepped toward me, dragging the other two lightly. I crouched down to its height. My hand inched towards its mane. Right when my hand was about to touch it, a green mist rushed into my throat and painfully got down. I couldn't breathe. My soul..

I woke up. My whole body shaking. Blood rushing. I didn't notice the girl holding my cheeks with her palms until our eyes met.

"Are you alright??! You've been screaming!".

"Huh? Who are you?!", I grabbed my hair covering my face. "Was I really screaming..?".

She sighed. The girl had long and curly dark brown hair and green, bright eyes. Almost like mine.

"Shouldn't you be in your cabin?".

"S-sorry .. I don't think I have one yet..".

"Here", she pulled me up. "You can stay in mine. What's your name?".

"Alex.. Alex Heath..".

"I'm Lou Ellen. I'm the counselor of cabin twenty.".

"Twenty?".

"Yea, Hecate's cabin".

What? I thought.. All of them we're kidnapped... or dead.

She took my hand. "Come on, newbie".