C h a p t e r Ω F o u r

I tried letting go, but her grip was firm. "I was supposed to go the Hermes cabin-".

"Come on", She moaned. "It's really lonely in there- plus I've got the feeling you might be a part of cabin twenty anyway!".

"I thought all of the Hecate children we're dead".

She paused. "Kidnapped... ".

"What?".

"Kidnapped not dead.. there's no way they would be killed..".

"How do you-".

"Because I do.. Anyway, Lets go-".

"But if your a child of Hecate left, YOU  should be the one to find her. How come-?".

"PLEASE", She yelled. Then looked at my shocked expression. "Sorry.. I don't want to talk about this right now..I mean its your right to know but.. Just.. Wait".

"Sorry, I'm sorry".

She chuckled, "Oh, its fine!".

We walked for about.. I don't know. Ten minutes? Lou ( I think her name was) stopped. I bumped into her due to my eyes mindlessly wandering around the new  areas.

"This is it!", She said.

The house was built of stones engraved with magical writing.  The building was an extremely light purple color. It some how reflected the night sky above it. Beside the dark blue door was torches. Which was peculiar to me, since majority of the other cabins used lamps.. This cabin.. was beautiful..

When Lou turned to see me with my gaped expression. She smirked and said, "It was nicer before.. There's just no one to keep it intact anymore..".

Now that I think about it.. she mentioned she was this cabin's counselor.. She probably feels terrible for being I guess.. useless.. not strong enough to prevent her members from being killed.. sorry, kidnapped.

I saw her face turn pale. Her face darkened and her bright smile she gave me before had faded..

I frowned and held her left shoulder beside me, "Its not your fault.. ".

"It.. It is.. Right when I was gone they we're taken.. I don't even know who.. I don't have a lead.. There was no evidence left.. I couldn't do anything.. Cant do anything..".

I wanted to say I can help.. But honestly, I wouldn't know how to..

I opened my mouth but all the came out was, "I..".

She gave a faint smile and said, "Lets go inside.. Its getting late".

I followed her inside the cabin. There we're 8 bunks. 5 of them had names on them: Naomi, Lou, Lamia, Alabaster, and Circe.

Lou probably noticed me glancing at it because she grinned and wrote my name on one of the extra bunks.

"Oh- Y-you don't have to! I don't even know if I'm part of this cabin".

"You practically are, I mean look at you! Sure the sign still may not have happened yet but we look almost the same! If anything you could be my actual cousin instead of step sibling like most".

"Sign? What do you mean by that?".

"Well.. There's a certain sign that occurs to each demi god to confirm which god parent they have and every Friday it happens in the campfire".

"I guess that makes sense".

"Like for example, the Hephaestus children involuntarily summon their fire or Zeus's children get a struck of lightning into their palm or something like that".