Chapter 22: The Ring

The boys are on their hiatus so it gives Harry plenty of time to propose to Erin and make it official as his fiancé. Liam and Harry head off to a jewelry shop to find engagement rings, Harry looks and looks for the perfect ring until he sees on that has three rings and a diamond stone on top connected together, Harry decides to get it and make it represent something special to her. After he purchases the ring, he heads back to Erin's house and decides to have a conversation with Erin's dad. While Erin was doing homework, Harry and her dad decide to have a talk and Harry asked for her dad's blessing and he said yes. Harry shows her dad the ring and her dad says, "She is going to love it." Harry smiles and the men shake hands with each other and Harry goes upstairs to the guest room and looks at the ring and says, "Soon I'll be marrying the girl of my dreams." Harry puts the ring away and starts to think about how, when and where to propose to Erin. He decides to ask her on her birthday, in California where she grew up and on the beach since it is very romantic. He asks the boys if they can help out with the plan and they agree to help Harry out. They start making plans and Harry falls asleep, dreaming about Erin and how this is going to be a great proposal to her.