Chapter 41: Charity Concert

Harry wakes up to the sunrise in Cancun. He stretches and reaches to cuddle Erin, he pulls her closer to him and hugs her tightly. Harry smiles as Erin continues to sleep, he gives her a light kiss on her cheek and she wakes up. "Good morning, Erin." "Good morning, Harry." Erin takes the covers and pulls them closer to her and feels Harry's warm embrace. "Ready to tackle the day, Erin?" "I am, I hope this charity event goes well." "It will, I know it." Harry and Erin cuddle for another 20 minutes and they get ready to see the venue where Harry is performing. The venue looks great and they start to get ready for the event: there was dancing, giveaways, and lots more. Harry and Erin spend time for a little bit before the charity starts. "How are you feeling, Harry?" asks Erin. "I'm good, how about you?" "Excited." "Good." "I can't wait to see you perform, Harry!" "Me too and I'll make sure to find you in the audience, okay?" "Ok." Harry and Erin give each other a kiss and Erin heads to her seat. Harry begins the concert by singing songs from his album and sings his last song of the night, Sign of the Times. He sees Erin out in the audience and comes closer to her, kneels down and takes her hand. The crowd goes wild and Erin blushes while Harry sings to her. Harry kisses her hand and hits his high notes while the crowd goes really crazy. He thanks everyone and the crowd goes to do other things. Erin is dressed in a simple purple shirt, with jeans, and her converse that is complemented with her straightened hair and simple makeup. She is getting fruit punch when Harry tapes her on the shoulder. "Hey, Erin!" "Hey! Great job out there!" "Thank you!" They eat and watch people win prizes from the giveaway, they give money and talk to people that were affected by the earthquake. A slow song comes on and Harry says, "Wanna go dance?" "Yeah." Harry takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor. Harry pulls Erin close and starts swaying to the music, smiling and gazing at Erin's eyes. "You look lovely tonight, Erin." "Thank you, Harry." Soon it was time to count the money and they raised enough money to rebuild Cancun and help many people! Harry and Erin head back to the hotel and they get ready for bed, Erin lays down in bed and Harry brushes his teeth and comes back to the bed. "Hey, you happy about tonight?" asks Harry as he pulls Erin closer. "Yeah, I'm very happy about how everything turned out. I feel really good." "That's good." Harry kisses Erin on her lips and they go to bed with each other in their arms.