Chapter 26: Erin

Flash forward to Sunday night
Wow! I can't believe I'm marring my best friend, it's weird to think we have dates just two years ago in the beginning of January 2015, now I'm marrying Harry. I'm filled with all sorts of emotions, but quickly put them aside as I'm getting ready for our date tonight. Harry wants to have dinner at a fancy restaurant in Disneyland and I thought that it is a great idea. I put on a simple red dress with white sandals and my jean jacket to keep me warm. I do my make up very simple and I straightened my hair. I finally finished and fix my hair to make it look perfect, once that's done I grab my purse and a change of clothes since we plan on riding rides for the rest of the night. I look at my outfit and I feel like changing again. Suddenly, Harry knocks on the door. "Erin, are you ready to go?" asks Harry. "I think so, but I feel like I want to change outfits!" I yell from the other side. "What do you mean?" "I don't I feel like something doesn't feel right." Harry starts to become alarmed and opened up the door. He looks at my outfit and says, "Erin, you look absolutely amazing!" "Thank you, Harry; but I think I'm going to change my outfit." "How come, babe?" I took a deep breath and said, "Because I don't like how I look, I'm use to my jeans and sweatshirts, I hardly ever dress up; but I'm doing this for you because I love you." Harry sits on the bed, I look at his face and he's not mad or upset with me. "Erin, I know you don't like dressing up and I'm glad that you are doing this because I love you, but being in a relationship means you have to compromise with each other to make it work, I would love to have you be comfortable so I would love it you can change into your sweatshirt and jeans." "Are you sure, Harry?" Harry takes my clothes that I have for the trip after dinner and says, "I'm positive, Erin; I want you to be comfortable." "Well ok, but you should change into something comfortable too, I don't want you to be uncomfortable on our date either." Harry smiles and think it's a great idea, we change and I instantly feel better. I'm glad our compromise got resolved, now it's time for me to have fun with Harry tonight.