Chapter 31: Cancun 3

It's the 2nd day of Cancun for Erin and Harry and they are off to go tour the city and then go riding with the dolphins. Erin wakes up and starts to feel all stuffy and Harry hears it. "Are you doing ok, Erin?" "Yeah, why?" "You sound like you're getting sick." "I'm ok, Harry." "Ok." They put on their suits and cover ups and head out. They tour the city and take a lot of selfies, there is a place to go zip lining and Harry says, "Want to go zip lining later?" "I don't know, Harry." Erin looks up and gets nervous. "Maybe, Harry..." "You're afraid of heights are you?" "I mean I did zip lining before, but I don't like heights that much." "Oh, well we both are going to do it together." "Ok, I'll do it." They get to the place to swim with the dolphins and they take off their cover ups and head to get life jackets on. A tour guide gives them instructions and introduces the dolphins to them. The dolphins are cute and Erin enjoys them. "They are so cute, Harry." "Right." "I love you, Harry." "I love you too, Erin." The instructor takes Erin and Harry with the dolphins to ride them. They grab the fins and they start riding them. "This is so cool, Harry!" "I know, it's cooler doing it with you!" "I love you!" "I love you too!" They finish and Harry takes out his phone and says, "Erin, I want to take a picture of you kissing a dolphin." "Ok, but I get a kiss from you afterwards." Harry laughs and says, "Ok." Harry gets his phone ready and zooms in to get a good shot. Erin holds the dolphin and kisses it on the nose. Harry smiles and he kisses the dolphin too. Harry gets his phone ready to take a selfie when the dolphins started to jump during their kiss. They head to bus and head to go do zip lining. They get strapped in and put their helmets on, soon they go to a bus that takes them to a course and Erin looks up."Crap, can I do this?" Erin says to herself and Harry says, "What was that, Erin?" "Huh? Oh nothing, Harry." "You sure?" "I'm just nervous." "You'll do fine, I promise." "Ok." "You want me to hold your hand?" Erin shakes her head no and Harry rubs her shoulder, making her smile. "There's that smile that I love to see." Erin smiles. Erin gets up and moves closer to Harry. Harry wraps his arms around her and Erin feels betters. They get out and Erin looks down. "Oh boy, Harry; we are so high." "Are you ok?" "No, I'm scared out of my damn mind." "You're going to do great, Erin." "Ok." Erin gets strapped in and closes her eyes. Harry sees another cable and asks the guy if he can get on the second line, the guy goes to the other side on that line. The other tour guide gets Harry strapped in and Harry says, "Erin?" "Yes?" "I'm right here, we're doing it together." "Are you sure, Harry?" "Yes." Erin nods her head and Harry says, "Are you ready?" "I think so, Harry." "Want to hold hands or-?" Before Harry could finish his sentence, Erin grabs his hand and holds it really tight. "You can do it, I love you." "I love you too." Harry brings Erin's hand up to his lips and kisses it. The tour guide says, "Are you ready?" Harry looks back at Erin and gives her a smile. Erin smiles back, squeezing Harry's hand and says, "Ready." The tour guide shouts go and they start going down the line. They get to the end and Harry gives Erin a hug and says, "You did so amazing, Erin!" "Thank you!" They head back to the bus and they get dinner at a Mexican restaurant. Soon Erin feels tired and Harry says, "Wanna go to the hotel and go to bed?" Erin nods her head and they head back to the hotel, they get in the shower and in their pajamas. Erin grabs her wet brush to brush her hair and Harry says, "Can I brush your hair out, Erin?" "Sure." Erin hands Harry her brush and Harry brushes it out. "Your hair is so beautiful, Erin." "Thank you, Harry." They brush their teeth and get into their bed. Erin falls asleep and Harry pulls her closer to him to cuddle her. He gives her a kiss on her cheek and says, "Good night, Erin; I love you." He falls asleep shortly after.