Chapter 35: Earthquake

The ground begins to shake and everyone begins to panic. Harry runs to Erin and helps her up to get her to safety.
Erin's POV
Holy crap! An earthquake is happening, I don't know how I fell; but at least I didn't break a bone, right? I got a little bit nervous because chaos started to happen around me. I see Harry coming to get me and I knew I was safe. "You okay, Erin?" "Yes." I replied. I grab his hand and hold it tightly as we begin running for safety. We make it to the hotel and I try to call my dad, but the lines are down. "Crap, Harry; I can't call my dad, what do I do?" "Relax. Let the earthquake and the craziness pass and you'll be able to call him later." "Okay." I said, nervously. We gather by a conference room and go underneath a sturdy table. We gather by one of the table legs and we held on as tight as we can. The ground starts shaking like crazy and I begin to scream. Suddenly, the power goes out and I can't see Harry. "Harry?" I say, nervously. I hear Harry's voice, thank god he's still there. "Erin, I'm right here; it's going to be okay." "Where are you?" I see a flashlight and I knew it was coming from Harry's phone. Once I saw his face I knew I feel safe. I begin to panic and cry at the same time. "It's ok, Erin." I hear Harry's voice and I calm down. I hold on tight to the desk leg and Harry hangs on the desk leg as well and me tightly. His phone light shines on both of us and my hand begins to sweat since I'm scared as heck. I hear Harry say, "Erin, give me your hand and don't let go!" I grab his hand and he squeezes tight and we hang on. Glass was shattering all over the place and I try to pull my leg away, but it was too late. "Owwww!" I screamed. The shaking stops and everything begins to calm down. The pain in my leg begins to be unbearable and I couldn't take it. "Erin, are you okay?" I hear Harry say. "No, I got glass in my leg and it hurts." The pain hurts so bad, but all I care about is getting out of here. The bleeding doesn't stop so Harry takes off his shirt and wraps it around to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding. I begin to cry out of pain and Harry pulls me close. The rescuers came and cleared a pathway for all of us in the conference room and we all got out from the table. Harry picks me up and carries me in his arms. I look around and see the damage, I look down on my leg and I see a lot of blood. "Harry?" "Yes?" "I feel like I'm gonna pass out." Before Harry says anything, I black out.
Author's Note
Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying my story and I just want to say thank you for reading it, 382 of you are reading it and it makes me happy that you guys like it! Anyways I will be doing Harry's POV soon. So keep on the look out for it. Love you all!