Chapter 33: Cancun 5

The next morning, Harry wakes up and grabs the thermometer to take Erin's temperature. He sticks it in Erin's ear and looks at it, it reads 99.5. "Ok, better than last night." He puts the thermometer down and goes back to bed, he cuddles next to Erin and puts his hand on top of Erin's and he lets his hand go under her hand, soon he grabs it. Erin starts to move and rolls on her back and looks at Harry. Her cheeks are still red and she opens her eyes. "Good morning, Harry," says Erin. "Morning, Erin; how are you feeling?" "Kinda crummy, but good." "That's good." "Mhm." Harry and Erin cuddle in the bed for a few hours and Harry gets up to make tea for the both of them. They sit in bed, watching Netflix and movies. Soon it was time to go out and they head out to get food and possibly go find something to do. They find food and then they decide to go to the beach. They walk to the waves and they let the waves crash onto their feet. "We should go to the beach, Erin." "That sounds like a good idea, Harry." They head back to the hotel and Erin feels better from getting sick and they cuddle up together while watching tv and Netflix. Erin falls asleep and Harry kiss her forehead and drifts off to sleep.