Chapter 32: Cancun 4

It's now 3:00 in the morning and Erin wakes up and starts to feel very sick. Erin heads to the bathroom and begins to throw up. Harry wakes up and sees Erin is not in the bed, he hears throwing up and immediately gets up and knocks on the door. "Erin, are you in there?" "Yes!" says Erin in a weak voice. "Can I come in?" "No! I don't want you to see me like this, Harry!" "Erin, I want to help you; please let me in!" "Ok!" Erin unlocks the door and immediately heads back to the toilet to throw up again. Harry grabs a hair tie and puts Erin's hair up to keep from getting dirty. After Erin finishes throwing up, she breathes heavily on the flow with tears coming down her face. "You okay, Erin?" asks Harry. "I-I think so, I'm not sure." Erin continues to breathe heavily and says, "I think I'm having an anxiety attack, Harry." Harry feels her hand and says, "You're shaking, Erin." "I know, I don't know what to do." "C'mere, Erin; I'll take care of you." Erin scoots in closer to Harry and Harry pulls her up on his lap. Erin puts her head between Harry's neck and shoulder and continues to breathe heavily, but not as bad as it was. Harry grabs both of her hands and doesn't let go of Erin. Harry sways side to side and begins to hum, tears roll down Erin's face and he starts wiping her tears. Harry begins humming Little Things and eventually sings his part in the song. "I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh, you still love to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me. I don't want these little things slip out of my mouth, cause it's you, oh it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you and all your little things." He continues to hum and Erin eventually calms down. "Do you feel better, Erin?" "Yeah, I do." "That's good, do you want to go back to bed?" "Yes." "Ok, let's go." They get to bed and Harry grabs the thermometer from his suitcase and says, "Let me take your temperature real quick, ok?" "Ok." Harry puts the thermometer in Erin's ear and take it out. "You have a fever, Erin," says Harry. "How bad?" "99.9." "That's sucks." Harry kisses Erin's forehead that feels very hot. "Harry?" "Yes, Erin?" "Can we have a chill day tomorrow?" "Of course, Erin; the only thing we are doing tomorrow is getting food for dinner tomorrow." "Ok cool." Harry gives hug. "I love you so much, Erin; words can never describe that." "I love you too, Harry." Erin lays down to get comfortable. "Let's get some sleep, Harry." "I agree, Erin." Harry gets into bed and Erin looks at Harry and they fall asleep shortly after.