Chapter 34: Cancun 6

The next morning, Harry wakes up and begins to get ready for his beach day with Erin. Erin is still asleep, so he let's her sleep for a little longer. He gets his trunks out and gets his breakfast and his tea and Erin's when Erin wakes up. "Good morning, Erin," says Harry as he gives her a kiss on her forehead. "Morning, Harry." Erin stretches and gets up to wash her face and get ready for the beach. Harry puts on his trunks while Erin gets her bikini on and then her cover up. They head out to the beach and Harry takes off his shirt and put his hair up in a bun and waits for her Erin to get her cover up off. Once Erin does that, Erin sits down to relax and listens to the waves. Soon she lays down in the sand and Harry goes out his feet in the water. His feet touch the water and the water feels warm, he decides to go deeper in the water; but first he heads back to Erin to have he come along. Harry sits down next to Erin and Erin smiles. "Wanna go in the water with me?" "Sure." They go in the water and Erin admires how warm and clear the water is. Suddenly, Erin feels Harry's hands wrapping around her waist and jumps. "I'm sorry, Erin; did I scare you?" "A little." "Sorry, I was trying to pick you up on my shoulders." "Oh, okay." Harry picks Erin up with his hands around her waist and Erin's around his neck and her feet around his waist. Their foreheads meet each other and they stare into each others' eyes. "Erin, do you know how much I love you?" "How much?" "I love you a lot to infinity and beyond." "Same, Harry." Soon their lips touch and they begin to kiss sending butterflies to attack Erin's stomach. As soon as they stop, Erin gives Harry a big hug and Harry says, "I love your hugs, Erin." "Why?" "Well I just do, makes me happy that I'm with you." This causes Erin to smile. Harry puts her down and begins to splash her. "Hey! No fair, Harry!" Harry laughs until Erin splashes him back. "There, now we're even!" says Erin, teasingly. Soon a water fight breaks out and they laugh and giggle until they get to their towels to dry off. "Want to go for a walk, Erin?" "Sure." They get up and start walking along the beach, next to each other. "Erin?" "Yes, Harry?" "Are you ready to go home tomorrow?" "Yeah, I'm ready and I'm excited to start planning for the wedding." "That's good." As they are walking, they feel the ground shaking under their feet and it makes Erin fall. "What was that?" "EARTHQUAKE!" screams a tourist.
Note from the author
Sorry for putting you on a cliffhanger and I'm sorry for not writing, school has been taking priority and I have finals next week so chapter 35 will come soon after school is over.